🔞 johnny x ten

a/n ya'll wanted johnten smut huh. enjoy <3

it was late at night. johnny and ten were still in the practice rooms, practicing seperate songs, but they had decided to help eachother. the lights were turned off and the only brightness they had was the computer screen and the moon shining through the window.

johnny was tired, and had practically finished now, but he was waiting for ten. he watched his friend dance graciously to his new solo, before collapsing dramatically to the floor with a groan.

ten turned his head towards him, worried at first but then laughing when he saw the latter doing so. walking over to the computer to turn off the music, he stretched tiredly.

johnny kept his eyes on the boy as he stretched his arms and the rest of his body, his tshirt riding up revealing his slim stomach. he gave a small smirk before standing up and walking over to him.

making his way towards the boy, he snaked his arms around him from the back. melting into his arms, he let out a small sound. johnny knew this sound wasnt intended to be sensual, but it drove him crazy.

he knew this was wrong. he was just a friend, but he'd been holding it in for way too long. feeling ten's body become limp and relaxed, he carefully lowered them both to the floor.

ten wrapped his legs around the boy's waist and threw his arms over his shoulders as he yawned and shook his head like a wet dog.

"tired?" johnny asked, holding the boys waist. ten shook his head with a giggle, as he breathed along with johnny's breathing.

"my body is, but i'm not.."

they stayed in silence for a while, johnny's back close to the wall as he rocked ten back and forth. until ten begun kissing johnny's neck softly. this caught the american off guard as he almost choked. he accepted it quickly though, as his hands made their way into ten's pants pockets.

he lifted him slightly, holding him by his butt to make them both comfortable.

"hmm..." ten moaned softly against johnny's smooth nape, "i think... i think you want me as much as i want you right now..."

johnny smirked again, resting his head on the boy's shoulder before lifting him up again, his butt rubbing against his lower regions, "i think i do too..."

ten disconnected his lips from johnny's neck, pulling back and making eye contact with him. johnny couldnt help but lick his bottom lip subtly before pulling ten's head closer to his and placing their lips together.

ten let out breathy noises, as he had picked up that it drove johnny mad.

feeling himself become more and more flustered by the second, johnny had to move the boy off of his lap... for personal reasons. ten was now on his knees on the wooden floor, not breaking contact between their lips.

but ten knew exactly why johnny had moved him. so he used this knowledge to his advantage.

he broke the kiss, looked towards the door to see if it was locked, which it was, and crawled towards johnny.

he placed his hands over johnny's already visible bulge through his sweatpants. he begun teasing him with his finger, and he was amazed at how much of a mess he was already.

johnny let his head roll back as ten satisfied him. never in a million years would he think he'd be doing this with his best friend in the middle of the night, but here they were.

"mhmm- ten-" johnny said inbetween soft and breathy moans that echoed through the whole room. ten looked up at him with glistening eyes.

"y-yes?" ten stuttered. seeing johnny's flustered and sweaty face caught him off-guard, reducing some of his confidence.

"oh, n-nothing."

they were both stuttering now. johnny could almost hear his heart pumping fast, as ten smiled sweetly, teasing him more by snaking his hand into the boy's boxers.

johnny didnt expect this but he wasn't complaining. he tried to contain the unholy noises coming from his mouth, as he knew it was late, and the walls werent sound proof.

ten smiled as he felt johnny's length in his hand. he was impressed.

he teased his tip with his thumb, as johnny bit his lip harshly. ten wanted to take this to the next step, so he pulled johnny's sweatpants down slightly, "hey, do me a favor and lift yourself up a bit, hm?"

johnny obeyed, as ten pulled the bottoms down and off of him completely. johnny felt exposed and weird, but he let ten have complete control. 

laying on his stomach inbetween johnny's legs, he begun kissing along his vline and closer to his shaft, making his whole body shake slightly.  he used his hands to pull down the boy's boxers, and giggled at the fact that he was already wet.

"hm.. you're cute.." he smiled, kissing around johnny's thighs and leaving red marks along them, along with his hipbone and his stomach, "having fun?"

"hm.." johnny nodded, but it wasn't fun enough for him. quickly, he placed his hands in the boy's hair , guiding his head and taking some more control back.

ten took the hint, and started teasing the boy's erection with his tongue, causing the boy to let out a slightly louder gasp. looking up at him again, ten placed a finger on his lips, "shh.. too loud," johnny ignored him, as he tugged at his hair eagerly, "impatient, are we?"

johnny nodded.

ten enjoyed teasing the american, but he really just wanted to give him what he wanted.

placing his plump lips around his tip, slowly took johnny in. kissing sounds filled the room as johnny pushed ten's head up and down at his own speed. ten was amazed at johnny's length, but he wasn't surprised.

"a-ah~" johnny moaned, as his lips became chapped. ten used his tongue to trace up and down, stimulating the boy even more, "t-ten-ah!"

johnny couldnt handle it. he was touch starved before, especially in this way. he hadn't received anything like this in years due to his job.

"mmmmmm... t-ten"

"keep- going- for- me-" ten said, helping johnny come closer and closer towards his climax.

johnny shook his head, his throat becoming tight as he held in yelps of pleasure, "i c-CANT."

ten sped up dramatically, as johnny tried his best to contain it, "g-go, baby."

johnny released himself, as ten took his lips away. he swiped off the clear liquid from his stomach, and licked his finger with a giggle.

johnny's head was still up, as he breathed quickly. ten hopped up fairy-like and skipped over to grab some wet-wipes to clean johnny - and the floor- up.

seeing how johnny was already destroyed by just that, made ten smile. the boy still had his eyes shut and neck tilted back, and was breathing heavily.

"d'ya have fun?" ten chuckled, tracing along johnny's thighs and stomach with the wipe, and then folding it to clean the small area of wooden floor.

"mhm..."

throwing the wipe into the trash, ten helped the american dress himself again. johnny's eyes were almost closed, as ten pulled up his sweatpants for him. giggling at the older's sleepyness, he sat on his knee and left small kisses on his red cheeks.

"come to my room?" ten asked, as johnny's eyes closed. nodding, johnny let his head fall down, "you're so sleepy, aren't you?"

"very~" johnny said dozily. ten smiled warmly, hugging him.

"you can't sleep here, baby."

"just- let me nap for five minutes."

"it'll be 5am when we wake up, john-ah."

"mmm~ probably~"

ten shook his head, before laying his head on johnny's shoulder and closing his eyes too.

a/n gosh i love dom ten🥺🥺