🔞johnny x ten

johnny laughed at his boyfriend on his phone as he danced in the alice dress. ten was sat next to him in bed, just rolling his eyes at every comment he made, but enjoying the attention from him nonetheless.

"i like the socks," johnny pointed out, as ten yawned beside him, "you should wear socks like that more often."

"i- no, johnny," he laughed, "im not wearing thigh high socks on the regular. im an idol not a pornstar"

this made johnny crack up, as he put his phone down and wrapped his arms around the comfy ten who was waiting on the older to fall asleep with him, "goodnight ten-ah."

"night night.." ten whispered, planting kisses on his boyfriend's head, cradling him close like a baby and letting his body relax around him.

.... he still had those thigh high socks in his closet.

-

today was a day free of schedule. johnny was over at the wayv dorms, as he had slept there with ten overnight. it was later in the evening, and johnny was to eat dinner with the boys.

they all ate dinner together, watched a film and enjoyed their hours together. due to their busy schedules, johnny wasnt able to visit the wayv boys very often.

"im gonna head off to bed, okay?" ten smiled at the others. johnny looked up at him sadly, but let him get out of his arms and grab his stuff, "come to bed soon, hm?" he mumbled into johnny's ear, before kissing his cheek softly, then a last one on his lips.

"want me to stay over again?" johnny asked, confused, as he was planning to go back to the 127 dorms soon.

"c-can you?" ten smiled sweetly, not locking eyes with the american, and just playing with his hair softly, "i want affection."

johnny rolled his eyes at his boyfriends antics before giving him a loving nod, "i'll be there in a bit."

ten left the room with a  giggle. he couldnt stop thinking about johnny's request from the night before and thought he'd act on it.

running to his bedroom, he took off his joggers, and grabbed the socks along with a pair of shorts. he threw himself onto his bed, putting  the socks on over his newly shaven legs.

he wasnt going to admit it to the members while filming the dance practice, however, wearing those socks made him feel really cute.

smiling softly, he laid down on his bed, plugged in his phone and grabbed his stuffed animal, hugging it until johnny decided to come to him.
which didnt take too long.

he sat up as johnny walked into his bedroom, closing the door and locking it behind him, "yo-"

ten smiled at the american who had turned around to see the boy's socks. johnny gave a small smirk along with a giggle, before jumping onto the bed.

"hi~" ten smiled, as their bodies collided. johnny didnt reply, instead he just held ten close, his hands on the back of his thighs, lifting him up, "like the socks?"

"mhm~" he breathed into the boy's hair, "you look so good..."

this made ten blush. he wore the socks, as he knew johnny would appreciate it... alot. without any hesitation, ten placed his soft lips onto johnny's neck and ran his hands through his hair.

letting out a low chuckle, johnny tilted his head back, giving ten more area, "hey- stop teasing," johnny suddenly spoke, putting his head back down, "kiss-"

ten smiled softly before kissing johnny's red lips, and caressing his face with his thumb. he had his thighs around johnny's hips, making johnny feel things he shouldnt. especially in this dorm.

but he couldnt help it. ten just looked irresistible in those thigh highs, he couldnt help but act on it. he snaked his hands up to ten's ass, squeezing it suddenly, making ten yelp into the kiss.

"you're mean.." ten mumbled, "mmm..."

rubbing the backs of ten's thighs, johnny slipped his fingers into the back of his socks, pulling at the elastic as they kissed rougher now. ten let out small, soft sounds as johnny continued to squeeze his thighs gently.

"stop-" johnny suddenly mumbled, pulling ten to a halt. johnny smirked as they made eye contact. the thai's eyes were sparkling, as he breathed heavily. johnny just placed his fingers on his lips however, making him flustered, "you're so pretty..."

ten gulped as johnny lowered himself, his head now aligned with his stomach. johnny left small kisses on ten's petite body. his waistline being covered in pecks and light red marks, that were soon to bruise.

"johnna- ah-" ten gasped, as johnny gripped his thighs tight, and kissed below his shorts. johnny didnt want to go too far with this, he just wanted to explore ten's body, thats all.

ten's body was his canvas. he was an artist.

"john-ya-" ten started, as johnny pulled ten's hoodie up to reveal his bare chest and stomach, "mm-"

johnny smirked as ten couldnt finish his sentence due to his kisses. he kissed up the middle of his torso, teasing his sensitive areas too, but not too much, "yes, ten? you wanted to say something."

"mhm- no," he smiled, cheeks bright red, "not anymore."

"good," johnny replied, ending back at the boy's neck and collarbone again. he licked the area before kissing it more.. and more.., "you're gonna have to ask the makeup artists to cover these pretty well, baby.."

ten let out a breathy giggle, as johnny looked up at him with doe eyes. those eyes that ten adored. that look he'd gave made ten weak for him, "its on my chest too-"

johnny nodded proudly, kissing across ten's face and caressing his ears with his mouth, "you'd better hope they have some good coverage makeup, huh?"

ten rolled his eyes at the boy who's nose was touching his. he looked at the younger with happy eyes, and ten could see his little smirk. they just stayed there. face to face, breathing on eachother's lips as their noses were pressed together.

ten, not being able to resist, places little tiny kisses on his lips, which just resulted in a big one.

"i hate you," ten sighed, as johnny finally just relaxed on his chest, holding him like a teddy bear, "i really do."

"shouldn't have worn those socks.." johnny teased, as the younger pulled his fingers through his hair.

"nah.. i dont regret it.." ten giggled, kissing johnny's head.

with a laugh, he grabbed ten's thighs, squeezing them once again, causing another small yelp which he found adorable, "you're cute..."

"mmph-" ten groaned, jokingly annoyed at the boy.

"you love me."

a/n heres the femboy johnten stuff i promised :D