This is who i am (adam x lawrence)

"I DONT WANT YOU TALKING TO HIM ANYMORE" dad threw another bottle at me, shattering and glass poking into my skin and making it bleed. "he's my friend!" Who am I kidding. He found out I have feelings for my best friend, Lawrence.

"FRIENDS! AND ALWAYS WILL BE! HE'LL NEVER LIKE A FAGGOT LIKE YOU!" My phone started ringing. We looked at the call ID 'Larry'. Shit. "Well answer him!"  I slowly picked up my phone and pressed the answer button.

"Hey adam! I need to talk to you, is it ok If I come over?"  My dad whispered to me 'tell him NO' 

"S-sorry Lawrence I'm b-busy right now. Go hang out with your g-girlfriend or something"

"That's what I wanted to talk ab-" my dad snatched my phone and hung up. "Go to bed you have school tomorrow." I ran up to my room and slammed my door. I sat down on my bed and let it out. The abuse. The bullying. The pain. It all hurts.

Quietly sobbing holding my knees to my chest. 'He's right Lawrence would never like me. He has Ali'. There was a bang on my window. I don't care right now. The banging continued. After awhile it became annoying and I opened the window. "What are you doing here?!"

There he was. Larry sitting on a branch near my window holding a bunch of rocks. "I came to make sure you were ok. You didnt sound like it over the phone." He crawled into my window and sat on my bed.

"Adam..? Have you been crying?" He cupped my cheek in his hand and used his thumb to wipe some tears stains. "No, just leave me alone." He ruffled my hair "you wanna be left alone? That's a first, your always bugging me to hang out"

I felt the hot tears form again and he seemed to notice. "Hey I didn't mean it. You know I love hanging out with you" he hugged me and I quickly hugged him back. "I-it's not you." His gaze softened "tell me whats wrong. Your my best friend, that's what I'm here for"

'Friends and that's what we'll always be'. I opened my mouth to speak but a loud voice interrupted me. "WHATS WITH ALL THE NOISE UP THERE!?" 'Oh no'. I could hear him walking up the stair getting closer to my room. "I've had enough" Lawrence grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of my room and stood face to face with my dad

"Lawrence?! What are you doing?!" I whisper-yelled to him. He stood infront of me protectively. "Larry! I thought my son said he didn't want here!" My dad growled, alcohol reeking in his breath. "Unlike you! I was worried about him."

"Worried? Oh you won't be worried once I tell you his little secret." 'No!' Tears appeared at the brims of my eyes knowing what he's going to say. "Your best friend over here has a little gay crush..ON YOU!"

I closed my eyes prepared for Lawrence to hit me or do something now that he knew but what happened next shocked me. "So what? I don't care if he does." Ouch that hurt. "What are you saying? You like the little faggot?" Lawrence grabbed my wrist and held me close.

"What if I do?" He crashed his lips onto mine. I heard a gasp come from beside us. Lawrence held my waist while I had my arms snaked around his neck. He pulled away "we are who we are" he still was holding me by my waist.

"You." My dad pointed at me. "Get out and never come back". "He won't need to." Lawrence grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of my house. "Larry! What are you doing?!". I could hear Lawrence sigh. "I know what he does to you."

"What?! What are you talking about? He doesn't do anything to me" Lawrence finally stopped dragging me and looked at me with a upset gaze. "Adam, the amount of times I would come over to your house and I would be able to hear your screams and pleads to stop, I would leave scared to stand up for you."

"That's why I've had enough of just sitting by and doing nothing. Your staying with me" he stared tearing up. I hugged him tightly. "T-thank you.."

"Least I could do..."

(Time skip and 3rd pov)

Adam and Lawrence were up in Lawrence's room. Lawrence's mother was happy to let adam stay for as long as he needed. But something was still bothering Adam and he knew what it was.

Adam paused the game and looked at Lawrence. "I need to ask you something." Lawrence ate another Dorito before responding with a simple "what is it?"

"What happened to Alison?" Lawrence seemed almost taken back by the question. "Well, me and her broke up." Adam smirked. "So does that mean your open for another relationship?"

Lawrence rolled his eyes. "Yes it does" Lawrence leaned closer to Adam and pecked his cheek before unpausing the game and playing again. "I love you lawrence"

"I love you Adam"

I will admit this was rushed but I will be trying to do better!