I had to shut you up somehow (sonic x shadow)

"SHUT UP FAKER!" Shadow yelled, obviously not amused with the hedgehog in front of him

"I WAS HERE BEFORE YOU! SO YOUR THE FAKER!
Sonic shouted back, the ebony mobiun was really starting to piss him off.

"SO?! IM MORE POWERFUL THEN YOU!" Shadows ruby eyes where burning with fury

"JUST BECAUSE YOUR 'THE ULTIMATE LIFEFORM' DOSNT MEAN YOUR MORE POWERFUL THEN EVERYONE!"

Shadow raised his fist to punch sonic before knuckles voice interrupted the two

"Do you guys ever stop fighting?!"

The hedgehogs turned to look at a pissed off knuckles and a unamused rouge who was crossing her arms.

Rouge and knuckles (rouges boyfriend) brought sonic and shadow to a abandoned chao garden wanting the rivals to get along but to no avail. Why did they go to a abandoned chao garden? Because in case sonic and shadow start fighting and knowing them people would get hurt.

"Not my fault emo hedgie over here is so self-centered" sonic crossed his arms looking away from the upset couple and now giving shadow a death glare. "You little bitch! Take that back!" Shadow returned the death glare to the azure hedgehog.

"What the fact that your so self centered? Or that your a emo hedgie?" Shadow growled at him. Rouge with her quick thinking thought of something very very evil, knuckles seeing the smirk on her face knowing she had some plan, he nudged her forward as to say 'whatever you have in mind do It'

Rouge went behind shadow and pushed him forward and into sonic. Both hedgehogs went down to the ground with a thump shadow pushed himself up with his elbows and looked under him. 'Holy shit...' the ebony hedgehog looked at sonic who was under him. If some where to walk by and see this They would think shadow was pinning sonic down

"Uh..shads, can you get off now?" Both of them had a deep red blush. Sonic shoved shadow off after a few seconds of silence and dashed off. Shadow growled at rouge and got up. "what was that for?!"

Rouge with a sly smirk said "I had to shut you up some how"