Chapter 5

-Iwaizumi POV-

She took a deep breath, "The abuse started when I was 5 years old. It was mostly my dad and my mom just didn't care what he did to me. When it got worse she started defending me. Then I turned 10 I moved here and started school. I wasn't allowed to talk to any other kid and often got in trouble because of it. When I was 12 I started middle school and joined the volleyball club. It was the first time I felt relief and freedom. My mom took that away too after a problem between me and my captain.

"I'm completely certain that she hated me. She changed my position before one of our matches and we lost every set. Of course, she ended up blaming me and I punched her in the face. She laughed and told me, 'The Queen of the Court finally shows her true colors.' I've hated that nickname ever since. My mom pulled me out of school and hit me every day for a month as punishment. My father was away doing who knows what and came back 2 days ago. The abuse started again yesterday."

I stared at her in shock. All I could think of doing was hug her. She hugged me back, "I wish I was there, I could've protected you."

She broke the hug and pulled me in for a kiss. "That's sweet, but even Tooru couldn't do anything. My mom threatened me to get him to stay away."

I smiled, "But, he's weak I'm not. I would've punched him straight in the face."

She giggled and sighed. I picked her up and dropped her on my bed, "Hajime, what are you doing?"

I snuck next to her and grabbed her by her waist. "Cuddling, I'm too tired."

She sighed and cuddled against my chest, "Fine by me." I kissed her head and drifted to sleep along with her.

It was a Sunday and we didn't have practice. Although, Oikawa always practiced so I wouldn't be surprised if he called for a practice partner.

I looked over to (Y/N) she was sleeping soundly. She had her arm across my chest and our legs were interlocked. I moved some locks away from her face. She smiled as she opened her eyes slightly, "Good morning."

I smiled back, "Good morning. How'd you sleep?"

She buried her face into my chest, "It was alright. With you, it was definitely better." I turned to face her and moved her hair over her ear. She smiled and whispered, "I love you." I started to blush and she did too. "U-uh I-I..."

I kissed her and she was shocked for a couple of seconds before kissing back. I broke the kiss and whispered back, "I love you too." She grinned with her soft eyes. We just cuddled all morning until we finally went down to eat. She can finally do whatever she wants on Wednesday. "I have curry buns."

Her eyes shined, "Gimmie, gimmie, gimmie." I gave it to her, she sounds like a little kid, just like Oikawa. Only she's better in every possible way. "Hajime do you have milk?"

"Check in the back of the fridge," I told her. She looked and found it. "We can make ramen for lunch."

She shook her head, "I eat ramen way too often. How about shrimp and veggie soba."

I shrugged, "Sure, I'll cook you set the tables."

She giggled, "Of course you know how to cook."

I kissed her cheek and chuckled, "I'm a man of many talents."

"You guys are like a married couple." We turn around to Oikawa. We look at each other and start blushing. "Did you guys get married too?"

(Y/N) threw a spoon at his head, "Idiot we didn't get married." I just glared at him.

He chuckled and came in, "Well you only have to wait 2 more days. You'll be able to play volleyball, date Iwa-chan in public."

Her eyes shone brightly, "I'm going to play volleyball in college. Whichever one Hajime goes to, I'll go too."

I stop and stare at her wide-eyed. "(Y/N) you don't have to do that. I'm sure you have a dream school you want to go to."

She walks over to me and hugs me, "I have a dream, but it's not a school. It's you." (That was cheesy 😂)

I kissed her head smiling, "I love you."

She giggled, "I love you too."

"Hey, I'm still here you know. Talk about overboard cute couple." We turned to Oikawa and (Y/N) breaks out laughing. "It's not funny, I'm the third wheel here."

(Y/N) stopped laughing, "Don't worry Tooru, you'll find someone too." He just pouts. I really have the best friend and best girlfriend I could ask for.