🩸 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣¿

KEYMANI POV

After Tez  called me I fell back asleep until it was closer to when he was picking me up

I put on a chill outfit today just sum joggin pants and a matching top with furry slides and a hat.

My parents went on another business trip.

This is what my life consists of now but its koo this way.

My brother be wherever in the streets tryna follow up after my dad so its just me ina house.

I texted my mom and let her know I wouldn't be in the house til later she was fine with it. Like always.

Once I got dressed and shit I scrolled on instagram til it was time to go.

Liked by KayKaybby and 3,462 others

Ken_Kozart Ha ass dangerous 😏😏

6,599 comments
random is that Key?
↪️Keymanii Milan fuck no that aint me 🤣🤣
KayKaybby 😍😍🥴my ass look good innis bae
↪️Ken_Kozart 😍ofc
Kaisun Brooks🤣you bogish asf💯
↪️Ken_Kozart mannn ride😒😒😒

When I tell y'all I'm done with him I am done. Fuck that fr.

Once I got off insta Tez called and told me he outside I walked out and seen him parked in his Tesla.

He got out gave me a hug and opened the door fa me. How cute.

"Thanks." I said getting inna car. "Youn gotta thank me thats what I'm posed to do." He said with a smirk.

"So where we goin?" I asked looking at him.

"Buffalo wild wings." He said looking back at me and then reverting his eyes back ona rode.

"Oh my god I love that place." I said laughing.

"I figured." He said putting one hand ona steering wheel... he look good driving.

"You look good ma." He said pulling up to bdubs.

"Why thank you ... you do too." I said blushing feeling nervous.

"Why i get the feeling you get nervous around me." He said opening the door for me.

"Cause I do." I said laughing pulling my hair behind my ear.

"Dont b shorty." He said laughing pulling me to him so his arm protectively around me...

AFTER THEY ATE

We was just driving around now enjoying eachother company getting to know eachother.

"Aye what's this?" I said pulling out a flash drive.

"Aw them got my music on it." He said looking at the flash drive.

"Can I hear?" I said looking at him.

"Fasho grab my phone unlock it and hook it up to the aux." He said taking his phone out his pocket. Damnn so he don't care if I got his phone?

Once I grabbed his phone and put it on the Aux I played 3 songs.

His shit fire. He could go somewhere in life really.

"You digging it?" He said smirking packing the car in a open parking lot. "Yeah its good as fuck why don't you release it?" I said turning my body towards him.

"Cause Im jus waitin for the right tine uk?" He said turning to me.

"Well i fuck with it." I said smiling at him.

"500." He said. Huh? what that mean.

"Whats 500." I said cluelessly. "It mean I'm diggin you." He said reaching out touching my chin leaning in to kiss me.

When our lips touch I felt a spark in my chest on sum weird ass shit the kiss was nice slow and gentle until he pulled away and smiled.

"You can really be mine now" He said pulling off driving to my house.

ZANARIA POV

When me and Mula got back I brought Armani back with us.

He need to atleast see his dad. You never know what could happen.

"Imma leave yall lil sis text me when you wanna come home." Mula said walking out.

"Dada you see your daddy." I said pointing at Jahsai.

He still had tubes connected to him but he wasnt flat on the bed. They had the bed propped up for him.

He really just looked like he was sleeping.

Armani reached his hand out a little. Atleast he knows thats his dad.

No matter what happens relationship or not of course I would still be there for Jahsai.

It wouldn't be ideal for him to clock out right now. Armani only 3 months he gotta lifetime to go and all.

I have faith that God ah pull him through.

I put Armani on Jahsai chest gently making sure it wouldn't do any harm and just watched my favorite boys.

All of a sudden sirens started going off causing Armani to cry.

I hurried and picked Armani up and doctors started storming in.

"Ma'am your gonna have to leave he's trying to come out of the coma." One doctor said while the other one was gently leading me out the room.

"Its okay mani... Shhh." I said trying to calm down Armani.

One hour went by and a doctor came out to see me.

"Miss... He's awake but dont put too much pressure on him to speak.

As soon as she said He's awake I got happy. Finally.

"Baby oh my god me and Armani missed you so much... Well mostly me." I said smiling at him staring at me.

"Who are you?" He said with a confused look making my whole heart drop.
_________________________________________
Heyy yall😆 I need yall to comment cause wtf😐
5 comments for the next chapter

Any questions????
Any suggestions or new Ideas?
should I keep doing different people !
Would yall want Zakayla POV?
Vote and comment byeee💗