🩸 𝕞𝕚𝕒𝕞𝕚

ZANARIA

"I got his bottles, diapers everything you gone need." I said to my mom as I was dropping Armani off.

We had to leave for our trip in a few. Obviously ion trust nobody else but my mom and dad to take care of Armani.

We only leaving fa 5 days but still.

"Ma he bad as hell so be careful with him." I said passing my mom him.

"Girl you act like ian have to deal with you and Jaleel.... we will be fine." She said laughing.

"Ok bye dooda... bye momma see yall." I said kissing my baby then hugging My momma and walking out.

Ian getting my hair done this trip Im going natural.

Jahsai like my natural hair anyway. We all pcked up and everything just needa get to the airport.

As yall know Jahsai extra as helll. So got a party bus fa us to go to the airport in.

Ig its coo cause its alot of us going. Its me, Keymani, Brooke, Raniyha and Aiyanna. Then Jaleel, Jahsai,Mula and Andre.

I pulled up at my house and seen the partybus. I walked inna house everybody was there.

"Wassup sis." Mula said coming and hugging me.

"Hey Mula." I said laughing as he was hugging me.

"Hey yall.... I said to my friends.

"Hey bitchhessss." I said laughing at them. "Yall ready ta go?" Jahsai said walkin in looking good as hell.

"Lets go." Dre said as everyone got up and start goin towards the front door.

HOURS LATER IN MIAMI

"Bae which one should i wear? I said to Jahsaid pulling out my outfits.

We was going out tonight and ian kno what I wanted to wear.

"Baby you look good in whatever." He said coming behind me inna mirror rubbing my booty.

"Boy stop, and im fr... We gotta wear out inna few." I said walking away and pickind up another outfit.

I put it on and turned around to him.

"Uhm- Ye, Yeah wear that one." He said clearly I had a affect on him.

"Its ok imma freak you good later." I said whispering in his ear.

"Ite lets go before I make us stay." He said looking me up and down.

He had on a Metallica shirt with some gray tight jeans on and some yeezys.

He looked good as hell.

We walked outta the room and seen everybody inna kitchen waiting for us.

"Yall musta been freaking." Mula said laughing.

"Aye watchout." Jaleel said smacking his lips. Yea obviously he know i'm freaking but...

Why would He needa know details... Afterall he is my brother.

"Leave them alone." Brooke said to Mula.

"I mean we could be freaking." He said shrugging his shoulders smirking at her tryna flirt.

I could tell that she was on go. Even though she tried her hardest not to... she was definitely feeling Mula.

"Boy shut uppp." She said laughing.

"Boy shutt upppp." Keymani mocked while laughing before heading to the door.

"Fuck you." Brooke said laughing.

"Ight lets go yall." Andre said letting everyone walk past him before closing and locking the door.

We all rode inna truck there and seen that big ass line.

"Brooo Im really not tryna wait in no line." Raniyah said smacking her lips.

"We aint gon have ta wait... I got connections." Jahsai said cockily.

"Boyy get yo I gOt CoNnEcTiONs head ass outta hea." I said mushing his head.

"Watchout." He  said laughing smacking his lips at me.

"It is true, Pops even got connects out hea." Jaleel said.

"Okay ion care, Lets just get in." I said shrugging.

"Okay cause period." Jaleel girl said.

JAHSAI POV

"See I told yall we ah be in quick as hell." I said as we walked in and headed to the VIP section.

A/N Ari and moneybagg vibes🥴 ok continue.

"Hey papi." This bottle girl said looking me up and down sexually.

"What you just say to him?" Zanaria said making everyone inna VIP section look at us.

"Papi." She said over confident.

"Naw dont call him no fucking pa-pi Ill beat yo ass." She said rolling her eyes at the bottle girl. Making the bottle girl go away.

"Damnnn chill Floyd May weather." Mula said to Zanaria laughing.

"That shit is not funny." Zanaria said mugging the fuck outta him.

"You trynna go beat ha ass." Brooke said pointing outside.

"Naw we just gon chill and have a good time... but next time I see that bitch Im definitely gon work ha ass." Zanaria said sitting down.

I noticed most niggas revert they attention to her which pissed me the fuck off.

But it aint matter cause they ain't dicking ha down tonight either...

LATER INNA NIGHT AT THE HOUSE. 3:10 am

We all came inna house drunk as hell laughing and shit.

Brooke and Mula dipped off somewea. He was prolly finna fuck ha.

Jaleel and Aiyanna had went to the room, they was obviously finna fuck.

Ion know where Andre and Raniyah went but shidd I wouldn't be surprised if they was fucking either.

Zanaria lead me by her hand to our room letting me appreciate her fat ass walking up the stairs.

When I first met ha she had a little booty on ha.

Now sheeesh Ha shit fat as hell. We got to the room and I closed the door and locked it.

She pushed me up against the door and dropped to her knees.

I already knew what time it was. I let ha get to work.

She unbuckled my jeans and slid em down with my boxers and smiled at my dick standing right at attention.

She took one long lick up the shaft of my shit them smiled.

After that she went straight to work taking my soul away.

No black china shit. She went ham on my shit deepthroating and all.

My personal little throat goat. "Fuck I- lov- Love yo freaky ass." I said making her head go back down my shit as she looked me in my eyes.

I loved looking at her like this. Eyes looking up at me all innocent while she was doin allese dirty things.

"Fuck Im finna nut." I said throwing my head back. That just made her go further and start tickling my tip with her throat making me nut in ha mouth.

To my surprise she swallowed it alll up. Yeah... I was definitely finna have my way with her tonight....
________________________________________
Heyy yall☺️☺️💕DRAMAAAAA COMINGGG NEXT CHAPTER🥴🥴🥴🥴Yall gone be so mad at me

5 comments for the next chapter

Can yall send me some ideas to write inna story on my messages (not inna comments) that would help alot...
Any questions????
Any suggestions or new Ideas?
should I keep doing different people !☺️💁🏾‍♀️
Vote and comment byeee💗love yall peace🥰