🩸 𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕪𝕖𝕕

JAHSAI POV

"Bae wake up." Zanaria said climbing on top of me messing with my face.

"Im up." I said sitting up with her still on top of me rubbing my eyes.

"What we doing today?" Zanaria said looking at me.

"Aint we supposed to be going to the beach tonight, But inna day me and you going four wheel driving so get dressed." I said smirking.

"Yes sir." She said rolling off me and walking to the bathroom attached to our room.

She came out in a sports bra with the pants to match it.

She waited fa me to get dressed and then we walked downstairs.

"Finally yall up." Keymani said laughing.

"Girlllll." Zanaria said laughing.

"Y'all we finna go ride ah four wheeler we ah be back tho." I said to allem.

"Make sure yall back in time fa the beach and then we coming back here and chilling." Brooke said to both of us.

"We will... any more requests?" Zanaria said.

"Aww get sum woods and sum pink whitney." Mula said overly excited and we both left out the door.

As we was walking out the door Zanaria phone rang.

"Hello." She said smiling at the phone.

"Who that?" I said looking over at her phone as we got inna uber.

"My momma." She sayd turning the phone showing Armani and Her mom.

I waved at them making Armani smile and reach fa the phone.

"Wassup Doodaaa." I said grabbing her phone from her and laughing at my son.

"He good ma?" I said to Zakayla. "Yeah he perfect actually he aint gave me a hard time yet." She said which shocked me.

That baby bad as hell.

"Gimme my phone so I can talk to my baby." Zanaria said laughing grabbing the phone again.

"Hey rude boyy." She said when she got the phone back.

Its funny seeing her interact with him. Its really like her having my child made me love her even more.

"Ite ma, Imma call you later she said hanging up the phone.

"Do you miss him?" I said to her looking at her face.

"Hell yeah I miss my baby." She said sighing.

The uber stopped and we was at the place I got all our wavers signed and everything and we jus got on one of the four wheelers.

"Ight cause dont be driving all reckless while Im in here." She said laughing as I sped off.

"Gimme yo phone." She said laughing. I grabbed my phone and gave it to her and then she recorded us.

 I grabbed my phone and gave it to her and then she recorded us