bored 🍍

*🍍= 𝚂𝚖𝚞𝚝 💍=𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏 ⛈=𝚜𝚊𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜*

"if i don't have some crazy wild sex soon... pshh ima go crazy bruh" stokeley ran his hands over his face, walking back and fourth infront of me.

he mad because i won't give him sum.  it's been like a week, he can wait a little longer.  reason why i don't give him nun anymore is because one he's so damn aggressive, yeah i like that shit but he just do too much for no reason. 

and two is because he was playing with me.  acting like i won't do nun.  he pulled a 'prank' on me, it was he can't bring me no food or anything i want.  i don't mess around when it comes to my food so you know i got pissed. 

and he did it for like three days! obviously i got my ass up and made myself some food.  but i got my revenge by not giving him any püssy.  i don't know how long it's gonna be.  but i just wanna see his reaction as time goes by

"c'mon please?" he said doing cute puppy eyes. 
ugh i hate when he does that cause he knows i never say no to that face. 

i immediately jumped out of the bed and ran downstairs avoiding him.  he soon followed right after me.  "you can't say no for too long" he said going behind me

"c'mon ma you know you want this dick" he grinded on me.  "s-stokeley no" i moved out of the way putting my hands up in defense.

"whatever you do will not make me give you any so stop asking" i reminded him.  "bet" was all he said before going onto his phone. 

i got a notification on mine that he wanted to facetime me.  i looked at him and laughed "why you-" "answer" he cut me off.  i pressed the green button and he ran upstairs leaving me downstairs. 

"what are you doing?" i asked confused on his actions.  he placed the camera so all you can see is the bed.  he rocked the bed back and fourth making it hit the wall.  i scrunched my eyebrows in confusion

"this how it be sounding when we fucking" he banged his fist on the wall "oh my goodness daddy! faster! oh fuck! yeah baby right there! ohhhh!" he moaned in a girl voice to copy mines

"i do not sound like that!" i laughed.  he stopped what he was doing and sat on the bed taking off his durag.  i gasped "no you-"
"i did" he cut me off.  "the one and only ski mask the slump god taking off his durag for the first time in forever!" i said in a news reporter voice. 

he laughed and shook his head making his dreads fly everywhere.  they're actually pretty long and it's sooooo cute!

i ran upstairs and tried to open the door but it was locked.  i banged on it "c'mon really?" i looked at the phone and all he did was smile. 

"i'm getting kind of bored" he faked yawned and stretched.  "and a little horny" he said pretending to think.  "too bad my girlfriend won't give me any pussy" he put on a sad face and sighed

he looked to the left of him where the drawer is and also where the lotion is.  he grabbed it and put his hand in his pants, pulling his dick out. 

i watched carefully every movement he did like a hawk.  he squirted some lotion in his hands and leaned back.  stroking his dick slowly with his hands as he kept eye contact with me through the phone. 

i ran my hand through my hair sexually frustrated a little.  i let out a little groan.  he got up and got something.

"you told me to use this when i don't have you and right now i don't have you sooo" he said showing me the pocket püssy i bought him

my eyes widen as he smiled and put some lotion on it, rubbing it all around and slipping his finger inside the whole, finger fucking it fast.

"o-oh my god stokeley stop.  please" i begged but he just kept on smiling and finger fucking that pocket pussy like it was me. 

i am throbbing down there so this isn't working.  "and don't think about touching yo self" he told me.  i gasped "i can do whatever i want" i said as he rose an eyebrow "yeah ight"

"mhm i can fuck any man i want to. one that has a mighty big, long, juicy thick dick not like yours." i said so he can get mad

which worked. "the fuck" he laughed "i got all that and plus i got a good stroke game for any woman who want it" he said making me mad as well

"anyone can get it" he licked his lips. "mhm yeah whatever, can you open this door? i'm tryna get my charger" i said knocking

"naw bruh you playing too much and why you need yo charger fo?" he asked.  i sighed "because bRuH im bored and my phone finna dieeee" i dragged

he got up from the bed and hanged the phone up making me groan.  "your so annoying man!" i banged on the door one time. 

the door opened and there revealed a naked stokeley.  i started to laugh backing up.  he walked closer to me.

"noooooo" i yelled turning around running downstairs around the house with him chasing after me.  "don't ya dick get cold" i asked laughing still running .

"damn girl you fast" he slowed down ignoring my question putting his hands on his knees.  i went up from behind him and smacked his naked ass.

"nigga-" he looked at me, i laughed running away again while he ran after me as well.  "slow poke" i yelled
_________________________________________
i love y'all, bye🖤