Hebichi Ryuuchi (Naruto Oc 2nd Version)

(I'll go back and revise the description later to make it longer and more detailed btw.

Edit: Bio under construction.)

Name: Hebichi Ryuuchi

 Gender: Female

Clan: Kyodaiji 

Age: 13

Height: 5'2

 Appearance: Slender and lean, she has long black hair tinted purple that hangs over halfway down her back. Her right eye is a cold, icy blue that almost seems to glow in dim light. She wears a white eyepatch bandage over her left eye, which is a magenta color. She is extremely pale, almost completely white. She usually wears a long sleeved top, or long gloves/bandages as her entire body is covered in scars. She has sharp, pointed teeth, and fangs. Her tongue is also forked, and the lower half of her face is usually wrapped in black bandages. 

 Personality: Mostly unknown, as she doesn't talk much. She is extremely smart and perceptive, and has photographic memory. She's also shown to be quite protective of her teammates in battle. She is cold most of the time, with a twisted sense of humor and several strange personality traits. She enjoys spending time alone by herself, and has a habit of running whenever something gets to emotional for her. She does act much older then she is, and can go from relatively happy to saying some of the most depressing things. She thinks of herself as a weapon or tool, and doesn't view herself as quite human. A morbid outlook on life, but probably one grounded in fact.

 Backstory: Unknown to all but her, the Akatsuki, and Orochimaru & Kabuto, however she is currently a part of team seven. She's living with Sakura's family, like an adopted child. For now. However, despite the fact she recently joined the leaf village, she's been shown to have a disturbingly high endurance to things such as exhaustion, pain, and hunger. And she also demonstrates the level of skill possessed by a chunin, perhaps even more. 

 Weapon of choice: Katana/Kurisgama/Knives

 Jutsu: Mainly ninjutsu, she's also good at chakra enhanced taijutsu and can see through genjutsu, though she cannot use genjutsu apart from some of the more simple ones.

Kekkei genkai: With a glance from her left eye, she can build graphs in her mind to see people's chakra points and circulatory/muscular system. She can slow down time for a few minutes with her blue eye. She mostly does this to move around, and it gives off the impression that she teleports. She can also talk to reptiles, from the tweaks to her DNA.

Hidden backstory: She was raised in a lab in Yukigakure, as a human weapon. There were several modifications made to her DNA, and she was designed as a killing machine. At the age of five she met a boy named Yashiki Kaguya, one of the other experiments. Later, after becoming attached to him, she was forced to kill him in a deathmatch, while he was wearing a mask. At the end she realized what had happened and became unstable, almost killing one of the proctors. Afterwards she was place in deathmatches on a regular basis. She gained a reputation for never failing, despite the occasional handicaps from the testers. (Broken bones, etc..)

When she was eight the Akatsuki destroyed the lab she was in. She was the only survivor, and seeing the files on her, Pain decided she could be a useful tool later on. They took her along, and Tobi and then the others gradually warmed up to her. She attached herself to Orochimaru, viewing him as a parental figure and Kabuto as a brother. She did still have constant nightmares and trouble sleeping, though some of the damage recided. When she was twelve Zetsu sealed a experiment-created shadow beast in her, and let her overhear certain plans to put one of his own schemes into action. It worked, and she left the Akatsuki looking for a way to stop the upcoming was to protect the people she viewed as family. The demon took her to konoha, sensing the Nine-Tales, and that was how it all began.

Mutations: Her dojutsu kekkei genkai changed to affect time after an experiment went wrong. She two sets of teeth, one being sharp with fangs and the other being inwards curving fangs that are a cross of crocodile and baracuda DNA. She can retract a set to replace it with the other, and it makes a slight grating noise. She also has two tongues, one pointed and the other black and forked. She keeps one retracted down her throat. She does have some DNA from Orochimaru's clan, and has several emergency systems set up in her subconscious. She shares Orochimaru's eye birthmarks, but hers are pink and hidden under makeup and genjutsu.