Chapter 1

☀A NEW BEGINNING☀

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾

There was a sharp sound of a blade, slicing in the air ; then, came the screams of despair in the dim cold night. The big moon lit upon a black-kind of metal as a scarred hand returned it to its container.

The eerie shadows in every corner hid the horrendous scene but only for it to be shone by the moon. Dead bodies littered the snow as its white beauty was tainted by the color of blood. Then, one by one the bodies turned to dust until there was nothing left but only the silhouette of a young boy facing his body to the moon.

The young boy's scarlet red eyes could only stare at the beutiful scene with nothingness. Although, his eyes lit up as a picture of two adults and kids flashed in his mind. He's mouth twitched up as a sad smile appeared on his face. He stared at the moon one last time with that pitiful look before covering his face with a white fox mask.

'I'm coming home Mom, Dad and everyone.'

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The crunching of snow can be heard at every step of his boots. He climb up the mountain with determination before pausing and hitting himself.

"You spineless fool, you could have just jump tree to tree to make your travel faster." he hitted himself one more time before closing his eyes. He concentrates at the air surrounding him before taking a deep breath.

Using a breathing technique, he focused all his power in all parts of his body until it reached down his legs. Time seems to slow down as he was now gone in a blur only to appear on a branch then to another one.

His movement was so fast, the hunters in the area thought he was teleporting. He just ignored them and had one goal in his mind...to see them again. The twelve years old pass every tree in a misty daze until his eyes landed a familiar house.

'For three years finally I re-'

He didn't finished that thought as his nose picked up a metallic scent...the smell of blood. His eyed widened as he whiffed up another smell, a familiar scent and his eyes could only buldge out. 'He was here!'

Veins popped out of his face as the fiery flame in him grew stronger. His breathing went rigid but he shook hid head as he finally landed in front of home. The snow below him squeaked under his boots; then, he took a sprint and the first person he saw was a girl that he recognized.

"Nezuko!" he shouted, stopping across her fallen body and then kneeling down to examine her while removing his mask. He was about to check her pulse when he noticed something...she was holding a baby, no he's new little brother that he hadn't known and seen before; now never again.