Chapter 7

🌸Flower-san🌸

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾

A/N: We have to skip some parts because I don't want this fanfic to be long and also the next scene is after the fight with the drum demon and we know how he won...

Also this is a new line of the story, and this is just a fanfic. So I'm gonna say sorry and I hope you still continue enjoying this fanfic.

Let's proceed to the story.

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾

After defeating the drum demon and saving Kiyoshi, both of them exited the house. Tanjirou sighed, unwrapping the red haori on his waist and wore it (he was getting cold). He then pulled up his mask and exhaled. 'Finally, I really need some fresh air.'

Then, he led the younger boy back to his siblings. "Big brother Kiyoshi!" The two kids shouted in delight and started to wave at them.

They met up with Kiyosi's sibling who were protecting a wooden box. Before going inside the house, he had asked for both of the kids to not touch the box.

Surprisingly, there was nothing inside, it's just an empty box. But it's not just a wooden box...

Before he left his master's house. He was preparing first for his journey when he noticed that weird box. He just thought it was nothing; however, when he found a letter on top of the box. He found out it was a present for him and he cried after that.

Then, he decided to explore the house a bit more and fixed it along the way. That's when he found another letter in his master's room. It wasn't for him but a guy name Tomioka Giyuu, that name reminded him of the man he met ago and he noted that he should thank him. With that, he gathered everything he needs, payed a visit to his master's grave and left.

Anyway...

"We thought that monster had gotten you!" The sister sobbed as she hugged him, "We're so happy your safe!"

"Don't worry, guys. Tanjiro here saved me. He even killed the big monster with the drums that took me." Kiyoshi told the two.

"Thank you for saving our brother, mister!" The boy told him.

Tanjiro smiled at the kids, "Don't worry, its part of the job." He said and walk towards his box.

When he got closer to the box, there was a loud BOOM, from behind him. Tanjirou look back to the house, to find the door in bits and in the gathering dust, there stood a boy with a head of a boar. 'What?'

Well...the smell was human but he mostly smell like a boar. 'I never heard of a creature that has a head of a pig...' Then, he suddenly yelled and begun running towards him. He finally confirmed that he really is human. He then noticed the demon slayer's trousers that the boy was wearing.  'Oh, his a demon slayer too but why is he suddenly tackling me?'

He moved aside, dodging the oncoming wild pig. "Oh, you evaded the attack of the mighty Inosuke!" He yelled, as he jab both of his blade at him. Tanjirou could sigh, avoiding each blade, it was slow and there's a lot of opening. His eyes landed on the 3 kids and he sighed at that.

"Don't stood close to—Woah!" He yelped, dodging the tip of the blade that was pointed at his stomach. "Step further away, or you'll might get hirt between the crossfire!"