Chapter Nine: Taking Chances

A/N: Because I'm lazy, Inko gon be gone from existence after this chapter. Well mostly.

*A month after that whole shabang*

Momo finally returned to U.A. She took a week of personal leave and then got suspended for three weeks after that. While gone, she saw the fault in her actions and decided to apologize to the boy.

She walks down the hallway to Class 1-A when she sees the familiar undercut green hair.

"Aizawa-kun!" The girl calls out to him and he turns around, eyes widening in recognition.

"Eh? Oh hi. Glad to see you back." He says in his usual emotionless tone. Except this time.. Momo thinks she senses an edge to it.

"I just wanted to apologize. I am horribly horribly sorry for what I had said to you that day." The girl gets on her hands and knees and bows down in front of him, "Please forgive me for all the harsh things I said to you."

Izuku kneels down in front of Momo, leaning on one knee, "I have been trying to find forgiveness in my heart for you, Yaomomo. However, before I accept, I need you to understand that everything I say is with full sincerity. I rarely joke due to my past and my training. If you want me to forgive you; I want you to walk in my memories. Just for an hour. Kiri can guide you and you can choose any memories you want. You can also ask for what kind or whatever." He grabs her hand and helps her up.

"I will do it. Where do we go for this?" Momo asks.

"Support room. I've already sent a message to my Dad saying we'd miss first period and probably second period too." Izuku turns on his heel and walks away towards the support room.

Momo is dumbfounded, What did he mean by "probably second period"? I thought this was only one hour. She briskly walks after Izuku.

"Hey Kiri, you ready?" Izuku asks the warrior girl who just nods curtly in return.

As he lays down on the couch, Kiri directs Momo to set everything except her clothing down. Otherwise it will get stuck in the dreamspace. Kiri then has Momo put her head on the greenette's forehead, just below his hairline.

"Okay, ready you two?" They both agree and Momo's body falls to the floor, Izuku passed out as well.

*In the dreamspace*

Momo looks around, it's all white and greyish until Kiri appears in front of her.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" The warrior girl questions.

"Yes, please hurry. He said I could choose specific memories?" "Ah yes, you can. I'll let you choose one memory per year going back five years." A hologram-like wall appeared in front of Momo and she chose a memory before repeating the process four more times.

The black-haired girl looked at Kiri who had an immensely worried look on her face, "Is everything alright?" "Hm? Oh.. Yes. Each memory is going to be very choppy due to the amount of time we have and the memories you chose."

Momo nods her head before a scene unfolds before her eyes.

She sees Izuku screaming at a girl with near-black hair and earphone jacks for earlobes. The girl looks furious and starts screaming back.

"Kiri, why can't I hear it?" Kiri looks apprehensive before answering, "A-Are you sure?"

"Why yes, why wouldn't I be?" Momo retorts. Kiri just sighs and waves her hand. Momo wouldn't understand until she woke up again, why the volume was basically muted.