cold

12-11-20

the boys decided to go to the skatepark once again. but this time, she was there.

yeonjun taught her how to skateboard and everything. just like he did with soobin.

soobin couldn't help but feel a pang a jealousy.

jiho was a quick learner. after an hour, she was riding on ramps like a pro.

yeonjun sat next to soobin on a bench.

"isn't she perfect?" yeonjun sighs, lovingly.

soobin looked down at his feet, "yea. little miss perfect."

the blue haired boy looks up at yeonjun. but yeonjun's eyes were glued onto her. his eyes were filled with love as he watched his girlfriend. she's got him mesmerized. while soobin dies.

jiho soon joined the two boys on the bench. soobin watched yeonjun place a loving kiss on her lips.

thoughts of yeonjun kissing soobin's lips filled soobin's mind. he soon shook his head, getting rid of those thoughts.

'why would you ever kiss me?' soobin thought. 'i'm not even half as pretty."

soobin heard shuffling so he turned over to look at yeonjun.

soobin was shivering so when he saw yeonjun taking his sweater off, his eyes lit up.

but he didn't give it to soobin.

he gave it to her.

he swung his arm around her shoulders, holding her hand with his free one.

soobin was now getting colder.