party

12-14-20

a party was coming up. beomgyu's party to be exact. soobin wasn't in the mood to go but he was gonna be forced to go either way.

the whole day at school, soobin was tortured.

yeonjun and jiho were being all lovey dovey. soobin felt like crying whole day. but what could he do?

soobin stood in front of his closet. he was having a hard time choosing what to wear to beomgyu's party.

he soon decided on a white long sleeve with a black short sleeve shirt over it, some black pants, black converse and a few chains.

____

soobin took a deep breath before stepping out of his car. he shoved the keys in his pocket and opened the front door.

the smell of alcohol and weed filled his nostrils. he looked around for familiar faces. he spotted hueningkai in the kitchen so he walked over to him.

"hey kai." soobin sighed, grabbing a red plastic, filling it up with punch mixed with some type of alcohol.

"hi hyung!" the younger smiled.

the two talked for awhile before yeonjun came up to them, with a concerned face.

"have you guys seen jiho?"

soobin rolled his eyes. "no we haven't. we don't care" by now, the alcohol has definitely entered his system.

yeonjun scrunched his eyebrows together. "you don't have to be a dick about it."

soobin scoffed before leaving the kitchen, into the living room.

soobin spent the next 20 minutes talking with a drunk beomgyu and taehyun. he was honestly having a good time.

"hey guys ima go to the bathroom." soobin slurred.

he stumbled a bit while going up the stairs but soon made it. he was about to enter the bathroom until he heard sobs coming from the room next to the bathroom.

in curiosity, soobin opened the bedroom door. there, yeonjun sat on the bed, head in his hands while letting out a few sobs.