FORTY-TWO

V I X E N ~ september 28th, 2017

the next day i woke up to a breakfast in bed that gus had ordered for me. he had flowers and a note sitting in front of the bed. 

i smiled picked up the note.

i really needed to go do something
excuse me but it's a surprise
i love you <3
b back at 11

i look at time, 9:30 am. 

i eat some of the food in front of me but i don't really have an appetite so i move it to the side and get out of bed. i get myself ready for the day with hair and makeup. 

i throw on some plaid black and white trousers with a white cropped hoodie and a lace bralette peaking through underneath. i put my hair in a messy pony-tail with some hairs out in the front and do a simple eye look. 

gus eventually finds his way back into the house. he tells me he wants to go to the eiffel tower. i had been dying to go so of course i agreed. 

we walked from our hotel there, we took some photos. 

"it's gorgeous here," gus has his arms tightly around me, it was kind of cold so he was holding me close to keep me warm. 

"i can't believe i am in paris," he laughs.

we stop at the water to observe it. 

"this is a dream come true," i smile looking around me. 

i look back towards gus. 

he has a ring in his hand extended out to me. 

"I was going to get on my knee but i spent too long trying to decide which knee but i want to marry you vixen, i meant that. my life moves fast but one thing i know is that i only want you, i only want to be yours and i only want you to be mine. i just want what we have right now for however much longer i get to live," i smile and nod my head. 

"I would love that gus, but i don't want to make this public. i really want to keep what we are between us, just for now, just so we can see how things play out. i don't want fans to make opinions, i just want to be in love," he smiles and kisses me passionately. 

"our deep dark secret," he kisses me again and we head back to the city to grab some dinner. 

after some dinner we went back to the hotel. we started with smoking which turned into some drinks which into becoming drunk and getting tangled in the sheets. 

now gus and i were cuddling. the view from the window was in my perfect sight. i looked at gus as the moon shone on him. 

i smile and climb on top of him. he smirks running his hands over my body. 

"i'll never get bored of you that's for sure," i smile and trail a finger does his chest to the top of his boxers. 

i kiss his lips as my fingers trail across his length. 

his teeth bite on my lip as i grab and rub his tip in my fingers. 

i slowly slid my bare bottom half, lifting the oversized shirt i was wearing, across his hard length as his hands grabbed my titties. 

he helped slide his dick inside of me and giggled taking out his phone. 

he grabbed my boobs with his painted nails and took some photos. 

"i know what's missing," he grabs me by the hair and bites down hard on my neck.

i moan as he grunts against my neck and down my breast. 

he smirks as i continue to ride him. he takes out his phone and grabs my boobs again with his painted finger nails. 

this time the image show off my bruised and bleeding hickeys. 

~

paris was gorgeous but gus still had a lot to do everyday. we lost track of time but every night was something new and romantic with gus. 

he took me to this fancy restaurant the second night, after that he took me walking across the water and into a park where we sat on the swings and smoked. 

the next day we went out shopping and caught a plane back to america. 

now we were sitting in a tour bus, October 1st, 2017. 

tomorrow gus had a show in washington, we utilized our day off to the fullest extent. we were jet lagged beyond belief and slept most of the afternoon in. but when we did finally wake up, we found a laundromat nearby. 

now we were currently eating chinese takeout food on the floor of the laundromat, the only two in here besides bexey and esha cuddling and eating across from us. 

"i needed this day off," gus sighs as he eats some more of my food. 

"i know baby, you're tired," i rub his eyes that have bags under them. 

"the tour is just getting started," he shakes his head and gives me a kiss. 

"paris was really gorgeous with you gus," he nods his head and looks down.

i know he was xanned out a majority of the time we were together, but i didn't hold it against him. i knew gus was trying his hardest to fix his ways for me but it was really hard for him. i tried to set limits but he always found ways around it. 

"a day sober," i smile at his tired features. 

"today," he nods. i nod my head and kiss him letting him eat more of my food. 

we wait around for half an hour watching some netflix off of gus' phone with chinese food in our hands. 

eventually we finish the food, and the laundry is done. 

we return back to the bus and i follow gus into the back room.

he sits down on the couch and i fall into his arms. 

i tap on instagram and click post. 

i select the first few photos. one is of the stars shining behind us and us smiling at each other, the next one we are kissing and the last one we are looking back at the stars and eiffel tower glowing behind us. 

vixen: baby i could give u the moon 😍🙈 me & u dying in ur room 

lilpeep: when she likes ur unreleased songs 🙈

lilpeep: 😍 my baby 

i like the comments and cuddle into gus some more. he smiles and kisses me. 

gus seemed really tired and out of it so we took the day to unwind and rest up for the weeks of touring and shows he had in store. i knew gus loved living this lifestlye but i think gus was really being run to the grave.