Sleep Over ~ Oscar

Smut warning ⚠️

(Not proof read and it's kind of long I'm sorryyy)

You were walking home from the club in the dark, shivering and tipsy. You hadn't planned on staying at the club until it closed, but one drink led to another and you lost track of time. You had lost your jacket earlier in the night, leaving you cold and shaking. You were going to get a ride home, but your ride left before you wanted to leave so you stayed and decided to walk. You weren't too drunk, but you were definitely going to have a headache the next morning.

It wasn't very smart for you to be walking around Freeridge at night by yourself, but you didn't really have any other choice. Walking fast, you crossed your arms and shuddered from the cold. "Hey mami, come over here!" A middle aged man yelled at you from across the street. "Fuck." You whispered under your breath as you ignored him and walked faster. "I said come here! I'm talking to you!" The man yelled again, making you begin to jog slightly to get as far away from him as possible.

You looked back and saw the tall, gruff man walking towards you. Your eyes scanned the streets, looking for the Diaz household. You knew you were on the street they lived on, you just couldn't remember where their house was. You figured Oscar, or "Spooky" as most called him, could help you get away from the man following you. You knew Oscar through Sad Eyes, who was dating your best friend Ximena. Ximena always made you to go to Santos parties that were often thrown at Oscar's house, and so you and him had hung out a lot and got to know each other, and the both of you slowly became friends. Occasionally you'd flirt, and you'd admit he was attractive as hell, but it had never gone beyond playful flirtation.

"Come on, come on, where's the house?" you whispered to yourself as your eyes grazed every house on the street. You could hear the man yelling at you, and he sounded closer than he was earlier. Finally, you found Oscar's house and you ran through the yard and up to the porch. To your surprise, Oscar was outside on the porch smoking a blunt, looking startled. "Y/N!? What are you doing here, mamas?" He asked, walking over to you with a surprised but delighted look on his face. "Hi Oscar, I'm really sorry to bother you at this hour but there's a man following me and catcalling me. I don't know what to do, so I came here, I hope you don't mind." You explained quickly, out of breath. You watched Oscar's hands ball into fists as his jaw clenched. "Where is he?" He growled.

You pointed to the tall man making his way down the street, looking for you. "Stay here, I'm going to deal with it." Oscar said, placing the blunt he had been smoking on an ash tray. "Oscar, I-" you couldn't finish what you were going to say due to Oscar walking away. You watched as he walked up to the man. He came face to face with him, and before they even exchanged words, Oscar threw a punch right to the catcalling puto's face, knocking him to the ground. "Oscar, stop!" You yelled as you ran to them. You didn't want Oscar to get in trouble because of you.

Oscar had the man pinned underneath him as he mercilessly punched him in the face. "Oscar, please, I don't want you to get in trouble for this." You begged, trying to pull Oscar off of the almost unconscious man. Finally, he obeyed as he stood up, leaving his prey on the ground, bleeding. "Don't come near my girl again or I won't let her stop me next time." He spat, kicking the man one last time before he wrapped his arm around you as the two of you made your way back to his house.

You walked in silence, holding each other close. Oscar was still breathing heavily, an angry look was spread across his face. You wondered what he would've done if you hadn't stopped him. The thought of it scared you. You knew what the teardrop tattoo on his eye meant. You knew what he was capable of doing. His large arm rested on your shoulders as you walked, his heavy breaths slowly getting calmer. You couldn't help but wonder what he meant when he said "don't come near my girl again". You blushed slightly, but stopped when you noticed that he probably only said that to keep the man away from you for good.