All Yours ~ Oscar

"We should stop, someone might see us." You moaned as Oscar buried his face into your neck, attacking it with kisses. You were at a barbecue at your friend Ximena's house, and you and Oscar had snuck off to the back room. "Come on, bebé, nobody will catch us." He mumbled against your neck, his soft breath making your neck hairs stand up straight. "What if Alejandro catches us though?" You asked, pulling away from him. He sighed and ran his hand over his shaved head. "Why don't you just leave him? Then we won't have to hide, and I can make you mine, officially." He pleaded, running his hand down your arm.  Your face dropped, you wanted so badly to be able to be with Oscar for real. "You know I can't do that, Osc."

You had very strict parents, who thought that they knew everything that was best for you. They never approved of any of your friends, or past boyfriends, so, they took it upon themselves to find you a "suitable" man. They set you up with Alejandro, who was a very handsome and wealthy man, but you were not attracted to him at all. Your whole relationship with him felt forced. And Alejandro was a cold, mean man. But with Oscar, it felt so right. He was the opposite of Alejandro. He was caring, sweet, and just the right amount of protective. You and Oscar had been secretly together for a while now, and you had fallen for each other, hard. But if your parents ever found out, they would make it their goal to keep you apart. So, you and Oscar had been dating on the down-low, only going on dates out of town and only hanging out at Oscar's house or the beach in secret.

"I could kill him if you want. That would get rid of him." Oscar said, playing with your hair. You weren't actually sure if he was joking or not, so you just ignored his comment. "We should probably get back to the barbecue, Alejandro is probably looking for me." You sighed, taking Oscar's hand and pulling him out of the back room, letting his hand go before anyone could see. Oscar groaned in protest, shoving his hands in his pockets and following behind you. The two of you made your way out to the back yard, sitting on the couch as you both began silently judging a group of drunken guests who were dancing wildly.

"They look so stupid." Oscar chuckled, smirking. You nodded in agreement and scanned the crowd for Alejandro. You felt bad for being with Oscar behind Alejandro's back, but to be fair Alejandro was kind of a douche bag. You felt still slightly felt bad because he just thought that you and Oscar were really good friends, which you were, but you were also more than that and he had no clue.

After a while, your eyes locked on to Alejandro talking to his cousin Julio. Oscar's arm was resting on the back of the couch behind you, and if people didn't know any better, they would've definitely assumed that you two were a couple. Which you were, but nobody else knew. "I should probably go see him." You told him, making a face of sorrow. "Whatever you want." Oscar replied, trying to sound nonchalant. Even though he tried to hide it, you knew that he was secretly bothered that you were still with Alejandro. "I'm just going to go check up on him, and I'll come right back here." You assured him, putting your hand on his knee. You got up and made your way over to Alejandro.

"Y/N! I want to go home, I have work to do. Are you ready to go?" He asked, giving you a kiss on the cheek. You glanced over at Oscar and back to Alejandro. "I think I might just spend the night here with Ximena, I haven't gotten to hang out with her in a while." You replied while you nervously twirled your hair around your finger. "What's going on?" He questioned, grabbing hold of your arm. You tried to pull away but he wouldn't budge.

"What do you mean, Alejandro? Nothing's going on." You said as you glanced over at Oscar, who was deep in conversation with Cesar. Alejandro let out a frustrated sigh. "You're being weird. I haven't seen you the whole time we've been at this stupid barbecue, you've been hanging around Oscar this whole time. And I know for a fact you were hanging out with Ximena just a few days ago, so why are you saying you haven't seen her? You know, I'm starting to question whether or not you and that Santos scumbag are just friends." He ranted, keeping his grip on your arm while he spoke. You froze, you knew that one wrong word could expose you and Oscar right then and there.