Brothers ~ Oscar & Cesar ~ Part 3

GUYS!! I'm so sorry I took so long to do a 3rd part, I lost all motivation but I'm back now☺️ This is the third and probably final part of the Brothers series! Enjoyyy

Recap:
"I woke up hearing the front door of Oscar's house slam.

"I'm home!" yelled a familiar voice.

It was Cesar.

Cesar was home, and I was in bed with his brother."

You jolted, panicking as you shook Oscar awake. "Oscar, Cesar's home, what the hell do I do!?" You whispered, hearing Cesar's footsteps getting closer. Oscar's eyes opened quickly and he shot up, put on his shorts, and ran out of the room. You got up, not knowing what was happening. Thinking of somewhere to hide, you ran to Oscar's bathroom and closed the door. You were so nervous, you even tried to silence your breathing. You listened to Oscar and Cesar converse.

Different POV

"Hola mano, how was your day?" Oscar asked nervously. He was trying to be normal, but it wasn't working. "Why you being so weird? You never ask me how my day is going." Cesar replied skeptically, clearly suspicious. Oscar ignored him and tried to think of something else to say. "Can I borrow a shirt from your closet?" Cesar asked, breaking Oscar's train of thought. "NO!" Oscar yelled quickly. Cesar jumped at Oscar's loud reply. "Jesus, fine, I was just asking. Why are you acting so strange? What are you hiding?" He questioned, making Oscar gulp loudly, trying to think of something to say once again. 

"I just have a lot on my mind. And my room is messy, so don't go in there." He replied, instantly regretting telling Cesar not to go in his room, it was obviously suspicious. Cesar raised a brow and made a face. "What are you up to, Oscar?" He questioned as he pushed past Oscar and made his way to Oscar's room. "Cesar, I'm serious, don't go in there!" He yelled. Cesar ignored his brothers request and went into the room anyways. Y/N heard him walk in, she started panicking. She hustled to the shower and quietly climbed inside and closed the shower curtains. Meanwhile, Cesar was inspecting Oscar's room, while Oscar watched nervously.

"I'm not hiding nothing, just get out of my room!" Oscar argued. Cesar scoffed, smiling oddly. "Nothing?" He asked, picking up Y/N's shirt from Oscar's floor. "What the hell is this?" Cesar asked, his voice shaking with anger. Oscar gulped, at a loss for words. "C-Cesar... I can explain that." Oscar said, trying to think of an explanation. "D-did you sleep with... Y/N?" Cesar asked in a demanding tone. "No!" Oscar lied. "Then why is her favourite shirt on your floor? And who's panties are those, I know those ain't yours. Who's bra is that? Who's shorts?" Cesar questioned, pointing out all of Y/N's clothes on Oscar's bedroom floor. "I can explain, mano." Oscar begged, Cesar getting angrier by the minute. "Where is she? Y/N, I know you're here! Why'd you have to go fuck my brother, huh? Why?" Cesar yelled, looking around for Y/N.

"Let me explain, Cesar!" Oscar boomed. "It's not what it looks like, Y/N just had to change her clothes! She came by looking for you, spilt water on all her clothes, and asked for dry clothes! But you weren't here! Where were you, by the way? Because I know Dwayne's closes at 5 on Wednesday's, and you said you were working till six?" Oscar questioned angrily. Tables turned. "I-I... I'm sorry for getting mad, Oscar." Cesar said, trying to avoid Oscar's question. "Where were you?"  Oscar asked again. "I-I was at Monse's..." Cesar admitted. "We've been together on the low for about a month." He continued.

Y/N's POV

Wow. Cesar really has been cheating on me this whole time. And Monse lied to me. I felt sick, so sick. I felt no remorse for sleeping with Oscar. If anything, I was happy I did. I don't know what came over me, but I decided to do something possibly reckless. I grabbed a towel and wrapped my naked body in it, walking out of Oscar's bathroom, facing the two brothers. Oscar's eyes widened and he gave me a "what the hell" look. Cesar dropped my shirt and took a few steps back, shock on his face. "Cesar, how was Monse's? Have fun? I sure had fun here with your brother." I said, glaring at him. "Y/N... listen, I didn't mean to hurt you." Cesar stuttered. Oscar looked confused, he clearly didn't understand what was happening. Suddenly Cesar turned toward his confused brother and scowled. "Why the fuck would you sleep with my girlfriend!?" He yelled, jumping at Oscar. Oscar dodged him and looked over at me. "You're Cesar's girlfriend?" Oscar asked, hurt taking over his eyes.

"Oscar, we were never official. And he's been cheating on me most of our relationship. Please don't be mad, I really like you. I'm so sorry I got you involved." I said, ashamed that I didn't tell Oscar in the first place. I did really like him. Oscar stood silently for a second, processing the information. Suddenly, Cesar jumped at him again. "What the fuck, mano!?" Oscar yelled, pushing Cesar to the ground. "You fucked my girlfriend!" Cesar yelled back. "I didn't fucking know she was your girl! And it looks to me like you've been treating her like shit, and she deserves better than shit!" Oscar boomed, his fists clenching as he got angrier. I ran over to Oscar, holding him back from attacking Cesar. "Oscar, please, this is my fault, let me handle this." You begged, trying to stop Oscar from doing something he'd regret.

"Fuck this, I'm leaving!" Cesar yelled, getting off the floor and storming out of the house, leaving me a crying mess and Oscar angry and confused.

3rd Person POV

"Oscar, I'm so, so sorry. I understand if you want me to leave." You said, hanging your head. "Don't go, Y/N. I want to fix this. I want to understand what's happening." Oscar said, lifting your chin so you'd look him in the eyes. "When I found out Cesar had been seeing Monse again, I came over here to confront him. And when he didn't show, I was going to leave, but we just bonded so well and I really like you, I never meant to involve you in this." You explained, ashamed. "Bebe, I like you too, and from what it seems like, my brother is being an asshole that treated you badly. And I want to be the asshole that doesn't treat you badly." Oscar said with a warm, calm expression on his face. "Oscar, I'm not a good person." You said, trying to give him another chance to hate you, because you knew what you did and what you got him involved in wasn't worth his time.

"Y/N, listen to me. Cesar is young, dumb, and going through his whore stage. He's not gonna treat you good. I truly believe that what happened between us was more than what it seems. I really like you, Y/N. You're the only girl I know who isn't crawling all over me, begging for my dick. You actually took the time to get to know me. And sure, Cesar might not approve, but he can't really do shit. He'll get over it.And I'm not exactly happy that you didn't tell me you and Cesar we're together, but I wouldn't have told you if I was with someone when we were in the position we were in. Point is, I like you, hermosa, and I wanna be with you, if you'll have me." Oscar confessed, pulling you close.

"Oscar, of course I wanna be with you. Again, I'm so sorry that I involved you in all this, and I'm so sorry I didn't tell you about Cesar and I. I just didn't wanna scare you off, because I like you too. A lot." You admitted, while Oscar leaned in, connecting his lips with yours. Connecting lips wasn't all you two did that night😉

THE END

IM SO SORRY THIS SUCKED GUYS I FELT PRESSURED TO FINISH IT BUT I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO FINISH IT SO I JUST KIND OF WENT WITH THE FLOW AND IT TURNED OUT HORRIBLE SO I APOLOGIZE DEEPLY I SUCK AT WRITING IM SO SORRY😭😭😭

(On a different note, send in requests and I'll try my best to do them!)