Artemis-2

"Your cute,not cute-cute,just cute." I admitted.

If your wondering what we were doing, well we were actually playing truth and dare.And now I was supposed to tell Jake what he looked like in my opinion.

"Aaaaw thanks baaaaabe." He slurred.

And may I also add him,Alicia,Chloe,and Eric were completely wasted.

"Your welcome,hey James,help me put them to sleep."

"OK."

We picked up Eric and dragged him onto the bed in one of the humongous guest rooms.And the same for the others,except we put on his bed because, well they were technically an item.

"God,I'm tired." I yawned stretching."I'm just gonna go sleep with Jake."

"OK, good night see ya tomorrow."

............................

Jingle bell time
What a swell time
To rock the night away

I sang to the crowd,shuddering a bit from the cold because I was actually only wearing a mid-thigh legthed green and red dress,a small hat and seductive boots.

When I was finished with the song,I took pictures with a few kids,kissed a couple of guys on the cheek,and told everyone to have a great Christmas.

I finally slipped away changed into some comfy clothes,and went out to my car.

I slid inside and stuck my keys in ,and turned.

It didn't turn on.

Again,still not working.

"Aaaawww fuck!" I yelled in frustration.

I know this was such a short chap but I need more votes