Nightmare (Leo And Mikey 2012)

Taken place after "Invasion Of The Squirrelanoids."

WARNING: BLOOD AND GORE! IF THIS TRIGGERS YOU IN ANY WAY PLEASE STOP READING NOW OR CONTINUE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
___

Mikey found himself in the sewers where he was yanked into the water pit, and almost died, before his 3 brothers saved him. He

But this time it was different.

It was darker, and scarier and they looked... Different. They were standing there with evil looks on there faces. Their eyes were glowing red, and they were laughing at him. The laughter at echoed through his head, tormenting the young turtles. Their weapons had dried blood on them, and was sharpened to perfection.

"Guys?" Mikey asked, with his eyes full of fear and fear in his vocie.

The youngest sibling was pushed in the pit by Leo. He screamed, and as soon as he hit the water, he found himself in a part of the sewer he didn't recognize. Water was pushing him against the stone walls.

He felt his energy being drained from him.

"Freak."

"Screw Up."

"Grow Up."

"Stupid."

"Some Ninja."

The words filled Mikey's head, as he crawled on his hands and knees, trying to get away. Then he felt something pick him up, and lift him off the ground. Whoever it was, they threw him. Mikey went flying, smacked into the wall, and hit the ground.

Hard.

Really hard.

After taking a hard smack into the wall, Mikey looked up to see his 3 brothers laughing at him, with their weapons in their hands, and the Squirrelanoids behind them. His vision was blurry, but the red eerie glow from their eyes were crystal clear

Then 3 brother began attacking the youngest turtle.

Mikey couldn't move he was in so much pain. He was laying on the ground with bruises, and cuts all over him. He laid on his shell, took weak to move. He saw Leo above him, with his eyes still glowing blood red. He raised his sword up, and stabbed Mikey in his chest. Blood went everywhere, and pain shot through Mikey's chest, spreading all over his body.

"Freak."

'Screw Up."

"Grow Up."

"Stupid."

"Some Ninja."

They kept repeating the hurtful words, filling Mikey's head. The Squirrelanoids laughed along with the 3 turtles, as they stabbed their weapons into Mikey's body.

Mikey's vision began to blur as he felt more pain spred through out his body.
____

"MIKEY WAKE UP!" Leo yelled shaking his youngest brother. Mikey shot up, his breathing was heavy and quick. He had tears streaming down his face, and his heart felt like it was going to explode out of his chest. He looked over at Leo who had the most worrisome expression on his face.

"Mikey? What happened?" Leo asked in his quite and calm vocie. Mikey just jumped into a hug, and wrapped his arms around Leo, sobbing into his shoulder, soaking his shell. Leo was shocked at first, but he returned the embrace to his younger, sobbing brother.

"Shhhhh it's okay," Leo reassured as he pulled Mikey closer. Leo held him tighter and rubbed Mikey's shell, attempting to calm his youngest brother down. Mikey's breathing became more heavy and sharp by the second. "Breathe, Mikey, Breathe. I'm right here. Everything will be okay," Leo said to his brother who was trying to catch his breath. Leo pulled away and put his hands on Mikey's face who was still breathing heavily. The eldest brother wiped away Mikey's tears with his thumbs, looking into the bright blue eyes that were now puffy red.

"I-I was so scared." He whimpered.

Mikey didn't seem to be clamming down, so Leo pulled away, putting his hands on Mikey's shoulders. "Mikey, look at me," Leo said. Mikey looked at Leo. His eyes still filled with tears, staining his cheeks. "Breathe," He whispered. Mikey slowly took deep breaths and started to clam down. "In and out," Leo repeated, seeing his brother calming down.

Finally, Mikey managed is breathing under control, but his tears wouldn't stop flowing out of his eyes, and streaming down his cheeks. "Hey listen, I want you to tell me what happened." Leo said.

"I-I-I h-had a n-nightmare." Mikey choked, looking away from his older brother, fearing he will look at him like he's weak. Leo turned Mikey's head to face him, and cupped his face, once again wiping his tears away with his thumbs.

"Mikey, what ever happened is not true or isn't going to happen," Leo said in a calm voice. "Want to talk about it?" He asked.

"Squirrelanoids w-w-were everywhere and-and you guys were different." Mikey said in a shakey voice.

"Different how?" Leo asked.

"Your eyes were red, and you looked so evil." Mikey explained.

"Anything else?" He asked.

"Yeah... You're the one who pushed me in the pit where I was yanked in," Mikey said. "And then you all killed me." He admitted.

Leo didn't know what to say. He never thought Mikey could ever be capable of dreaming of such things. No wonder why he was so upset. He pulled Mikey in a tight, and warm hug as he started to sob again.

"Shhhh it's okay," Leo whispered, as he held mikey tighter and pulled him closer.
Mikey let out a shakey breath, as he sunk in his brother's embrace, and small smile appeared on his face. The more time went on, the more Mikey began to relax and calm down. "Mikey, I promise that will never happen. We would never hurt you. We love you," Leo reassured.

Mikey responded with a whimper.

"Want me to stay here tonight?" Leo asked.

Mikey nodded in response.

Leo laid down with Mikey still in his arms. He pulled the blanket over them both. Mikey snuggled closer for warmth, and comfort. He always felt protected when he's with Leo. Mikey soon drifted into a deep, peaceful sleep in his big brother's arms.

Leo smiled as he looked down at his sleeping brother. He looked so peaceful.

"I won't let anyone hurt you I will always protect you." Leo thought, as he fell asleep with his younger brother in his arms.