Panic Attack (All 2003)

A/n: WARNING PAN!C ATTACK/ANXIETY

IF THIS TRIGGERS YOU IN ANYWAYS PLEASE STOP READING NOW OR CONTINUE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
___

It was just another night on patrol in New York City. Mikey was on with rooftop with his brothers. Leo was giving Raph a lecture, and Donnie was keeping watch for anything. Mikey on the other hand, was watching his brother's fight.

The sounds of his older brother's arguing made Mikey nervous, and panic a little. Suddenly, Mikey felt a huge wave of painc and fear flood over him, and then he couldn't breathe, and he started gasping and choking for air.

This got his brother's attention.

"Mikey, what's wrong with ya?" Raph asked, worryingly.

"He's having a panic attack!" Donnie exclaimed, putting a hand on Mikey's shoulder.

Mikey fell to his knees from weakness, and Leo bent down to his brother's level. "Mikey, calm down. Breathe. Just Breathe." Leo said

"I-I can't." Mikey said as he continued to gasp and choke for air. It felt like a thousand pounds was pressing against his chest, closing off his lungs so he couldn't breathe.

Now the brothers were worried.

"Mikey, listen, calm down. Ya gonna be okay." Raph said, as he bent down to Mikey's level placing both hands on his shoulders. Mikey's vision began to blur, and his brother's voices began to fade, and then everything went black.

1 hour later...

Mikey began to wake up he cracked his opened his eyes, to find himself back in the lair. He was laying on the living room couch, surrounded by his brothers.

"Guys, he's awake." Leo called.

"Guys?" Mikey said, in a weak voice.

"It's okay, lil bro." Raph said.

"You just had a panic attack. You'll be ok." Donnie said in a comforting way.

"I-I didn't mean to make you all worry." Mikey said as tears began to fill his eyes. Raph pulled him in, and the two others joined in the hug.

"It's okay." Leo said.

"It wasn't your fault." Donnie added.

"Yeah, we're not mad." Raph added, with the others nodding in approval.

Mikey smiled and cuddled closer to his brothers for warmth and comfort. He knew that his brothers will never let anyone hurt him and if they do they'll get a beat down.

"We love you, Mikey."