TWENTY

We were finally done with cooking and posing for paparazzi. I put the meal on the table and waited for Taehyung who went to attend a call.

"Who was it?" I asked while placing his plate on the glass.

"It was our Manager, he wanted to know if everything is fine and I am eating properly or not. Hyung really lives us" he said while sitting on his chair.

"I know I could that day..how much he loves you," I said while making myself comfortable on the chair.

We bought started eating and it suddenly an awkward silence took over.

"Soo, umm with how many girls you have eaten your meal?" I asked just to break the awkward silence which was filling the room.

"Three!" he snorted proudly

"Ohh okay" I whispered. For some reason, I wanted to be the first one.

"With my Mom, sister and my Grandmother" he continued with his mouth filled with rice.

He looked like a five-year-old kid who is getting late for the school and stuffing his breakfast in a hurry.

I don't realise when a giggle escaped my mouth and we boty started blushing.

"I thought you are talking about your girlfriends and I was kinda say-" I didn't know what I was saying but I saw his eyes were staring are me.

"So you thought I frequently eat with girls?" he said with a smirk.

"Noo that's not what I meant," I said

"In the idol industry, sleeping with anyone is more common than eating with them. You are the first one I am eating with and you are special" he said with a straight face.

"Am I?"I murmured

"Yes! Very very Much" he said

I could feel my body temperature rising and I was turning red. Damn he made me feel like that.

"You know the reason why I spent 4.2 million dollars in this apartment?" He asked

"Umm, cause it's worth it!" I said hesitantly

"Yes, it is worth it but most importantly it has the best skyline in Seoul and I always wanted to do stargazing with the person who is very very special to me," he said while looking out.

We were done eating and I was taking the plates in the kitchen.

"So, why are you telling me this?" I asked

"Cause I wanna so that with you," he said while looking straight into my eyes. For a second it appeared like I was drowning into his deep black eyes, it appeared as if tike has stopped and only our hearts are beating in a proper sync.

We both stood like statues there and kept staring at each other. None of us was ready to give up or blink and move. It was a never-ending saga until  Tannie bopped his nose on the bare part of my left legs.

Our eyes searched for him in sync and then Taehyung picked him up.

"Let me do the dishes, then all three of us will do stargazing," I said while making my way to the kitchen.

I was finally done with the dishes and I could hear Taehyung and Tannie playing. He came to help me once but Tannie was way too jealous.

"Let's go," I said while wiping my hands.

He picked up Tan in one hand and held mine with another.

"Let's go," he said

I was all startled and surprised but a part of me liked it.

There was a part of me which never wanted thses six months to ends, it liked how he considered me special, it liked how he back hugs me and how suddenly he holds my hands. There a part of me who used to search for his eyes in the crowd of millions and giggle on his flirtatious comments. 

Indeed there was a part of me who was falling for Kim Taehyung.

I made my way to the terrace and suddenly  someone pulled me and held my waist. He enveloped me into hai arms. It was Tae and I could feel his warmth and smell his body mist.

"Stay like that...please "he said and I stood frozen

"Always remember...my heart  will hold you when my arms cannot"he whispered which made my grip even tighter.

I want to shine in your eyes like the stars do~Taehyung

Taehyung's POV:

I saw her and suddenly understood why stars sing so brightly. ~Taehyung

It's in the eyes...always the eyes~ Taehyung

A/N

So I updated after like 12 days and I am really sorry for that but I was kinda busy and sad as well. I didn't had any motivation to write but I did it today. I updated and hope you all will like it!!

:)

Your author
Joyce:)