□THIRTY-THREE□

It was around seven and I was almost ready in my red dress. I was really excited to meet his family.

The bell rang and I went to open the door. I was shocked and it was only around seven but I still opened the door.

I was shocked when I opened the door and saw dad standing in front of me.

"Da-Dad? What are you doing here?"I asked him.

"Enough of this role play Soobin, now we have some serious work to do," he said in his deep serious voice.

"What? What do you mean dad?" I asked

"You know right? I always wanted you to marry Baekhyun" he said

"Baekhyun? You mean the member of EXO?"I asked

"Yes, his dad is the owner of Light enterprises and marrying him will bring alot of good luck to our family," he said

"But dad, how can I marry him when I am dating Taehyung," I said

"Oh common! It's not like you guys are really dating? Or you did catch feelings for him?" he asked

"Yes, I love him. I love him from all my heart and soul and only wanna marry him but if I marry some other idol then Bighit's reputation will go in vain" I said

"I don't care if you love him or not but all I want you is to marry him," he said in his sweet tone as to convince me.

But I wasn't a child anymore and Taehyung wasn't a doll anymore. He was my love and I couldn't leave him.

"I thought you will agree like my old Soobin but looks like your grandmother had spoiled you. Fine if you don't agree to marry Baekhyun then I will destroy Bighit," he said

"What? Dad, you can't do that" I said

"I can do anything and everything. I hold more than fifty per cent of the shares and I can do it. It's better that you agree to that" he said.

"I can not put BTS and TXT at risk for my own sake. I have done this" I said to myself.

"Fine, I am ready but please give me some time," I said

"Meet me in the car downstairs in half an hour," he said while closing the door behind his back.

Tears were dropping from my eyes and I sat on the floor while crying. Taehyung's face came in front of my eyes. He was so happy to take me to his family.

I grabbed a pen and paper and decided to write a letter to him.

I wrote each and everything, how much I love him and why I had to do this and also wished that he may find someone much better.

I placed the letter near the dress and left the house. I reached downstairs and sat in the car.

"That's my little good girl," he said while patting my head.

"I am sorry Tae, but I had to do this for our Family...Bighit family"

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I reached home a bit late, around eight-fifteen. I unlocked the door hoping to see her dressed in my favourite dress and embrace her in my arms.

I decided to confess her about how much I love her and how much I wanna marry her.

I kissed the ring in my hands and then hid them in my black tuxedo.

I opened the door hoping to see his when I saw the dress layed on the bed and a letter was there. I opened it and started to read when tears started to come down from my eyes.

I couldn't believe what happened. I sat there on the floor crying and shouting her name like hell.

"Sobin-ahhh" I shouted while crying.