Author's note

Hey guys!! If you've chosen to read my book,thank you very very much  and I'm promising you that you wont regret it but you'll have to bear with me a bit.

Firstly,this book is fictional. The country is Malibu(whose capital is a state also called Malibu) and the other places are states. Names of real states,cities,countries or places may be used but they are all borrowed names.

● The monarchy is based on how I need it to to enter my story and how the monarchy of my fictional country,Malibu is.

●Forgive me for any typos,misuse of grammar or late updates. But I'll try my best to come up with a systematic update like I'd promised in my last book 'Perfect Royalty'

●This isn't a sequel to Perfect Royalty! It's a stand alone with very few references to my last book. You don't have to read Perfect Royatly to understand this one,but you can check it out if you wish.

Tune in every Sunday evening for updates😉.

●Follow me @ MarieB_5 here on wattpad for updates on this story and my future stories.

        Well,I think that's all. I hope you enjoy the story! Please do vote and comment. I'm always awaiting your reviews.

                                -Your favourite girl,
                                 Marie B