Fifty-four

•Viola•

          I sat before the dressing mirror,outrightly unimpressed with my reflection. I'd clothed myself in a knee length shimmering silver spaghetti strapped gown with a dangling sequence all over and my emerald green flannel sweater whose sleeves I'd pulled up to my elbows.

         I'd been at Sean's place for going to five days and all through the while,he tried to talk me out of exposing my identity. I on the other hand,had firmly already made up mind regarding that. He was just worried for nothing,apart from my parents probably freaking out,there was nothing else to worry about or so I thought.

        The launch for the new brand was just around the corner so he had a bit of work to do and I still couldnt be seen in public eye,especially after the stunt Yang Uma pulled. I spent most of the time going through social media and returning Hadley's numerous calls. I tried my best to help out the much I could and I easily persuaded him to let me help this time around as I didnt have any restricting injuries anymore.

        Hadley was busy at the company so I promised her we would talk whenever I would be able to meet up with her. For a fact,Hadley took in everything way easier than I'd expected her to. She'd wanted to know if I was okay after what happened at the airport but she asked no further questions.

          Sean had suggested that we made our relationship official before our parents first which I figured would be a much easier step but was still very much important. He'd called his Dad and requested that he tried to put a family dinner together for us and he actually did.

         So here I was,looking for a set of silver jewellery to match my dressing even though I knew mum wouldnt be pleased at my choice of clothing for the dinner. A knock came from the doorway which made me turn as Sean peeped in.

        "Are you ready yet?" He questioned as he walked in. "Someones looking nice" I told him,disregarding his question as I looked over his black dress pants,white dress shirt as well as the zebra-designed blazer which draped loosely over his arm.

        "Thank you" he replied the compliment as he took a seat behind me on the bed,staring right at my reflection in the mirror and I got to sneak a look at his perfectly jelled back hair.

       "Someone might look even better" he told me as I forwent the earrings,searching for a set of highly studded hairpins instead and attaching them to both sides of my hair.

        "I dont think I'm getting anywhere on a scale of ten today" I said as a pair of silver floral studs caught my eye and I picked them out. "Let me help you with that" Sean offered as he took the earrings from me. I smiled,watching him secure them to my ear holes.

        "Why do you say so? You look gorgeous" he commented,stepping backwards as he finished and I stood to my feet. "Thank you double time" I told him referring to both his help and the comment.

       "But I have a feeling my mum might thing otherwise about me wearing something like this to a family dinner" I told him,clasping my sweaty palms together.

       "I personally think it's a perfect choice" he told me as I slipped my pair of emerald green stilettoes with glitters and pearly studs on them on. "I really dont know about that" I told him as I stood to my feet again.

        "Hey" he called softly,turning me to himself before placing a warm kiss on my temple,one which lingered long enough for me to shut my eyes for a few seconds."Stop worrying about your parents,everything's going to be fine" he reassured with a smile.

        "Yeah,it'll all be fine" I whispered back,mirroring his smile too.

        I grabbed a few things like my phone and a silver purse. I knew Sean had gotten me a lot of things when I was injured but dressing from his house today made me realise how much he'd actually gotten me. I found everything I needed with one look.