Chapter 2: Atl

Crystal Pov

"So since its hella late we just gone stay in da hotel fa da night cuz ion wanna take you home with my loud ass nieces right now." he said laughing.

"Awww but they're so cuuute." I said jumping on the bed next to him.

"Keep jumping yo ass gone fall. " he said he grabbed my legs and pulled me on top of him and I landed on his 🍆🍆. I gasped because I had some thin ass panties on.

"August." I said trying to contain my self because I was gone fuck him like we was Tryna make a baby.

"Wuzzam.?" He knew what he was doing he grabbed my ass and moved me making me grind on him.

"Wh-Whatcha doing?" I asked.

"We bout to have some fun." he flipped us over and grinded into me .

"August your a freak ." I wrapped my arms around his neck as I felt his 🍆🍆 partner poking at my entrance . I looked down to see he took that thing out.
"Oh my god! " I yelled covering my eyes. it don't think I'm old enough to take all that.😩😩

"I know beybeh. " he pulled my panties to the side and rubbed my clit with the tip.

"Uuhhmmm oh my good." By this time I really want him to do it but I don't want to be like my mama or my grandma . I don't want to have a baby at an early age even though I'll be at a more appropriate age then they were. I still don't think I'm ready for that.

"What's wrong?" He said.

"I don't wanna seem like a hoe and fuck on the first date." I said sitting up as he got up fixing his clothes .

"We knew each otha for 5 months . I got ta know you, and got to know a lot about you. You got me catching feelings for you. I wasn't bout to fuck you I just tried to deal with my inner freak." he said .

"August your dumb. " I began laughing.

"Nahh I'm bout to shower thoe, I need to get ready fa bed." he said getting up taking his shirt off.

I got up and did the same. im gonna shower with him.

"Whatchu doing ?" He asked. In the shower now with the hot water running.

"I'm showering with you." I said getting in with him.

"Damn beybeh." he kissed my neck and held my waist.

"AUGUST " I was getting weak in my knees. "wash your body ." I said laughing.

"Nah I wanna play." he picked me up and sat me up right on his waist. I was pretty scared I was gone give in to him.

"August it's bed time . " I said grabbing the towels and soap lathering the towel.

He kissed me making me drop my towel and the soap. I wrapped my hands around his neck.

~~~~

After spending about 30 minutes in the shower we were finally out and in the bed for the night.

"I can't wait for tomorrow AUGUST. I really like you." I said half way sleep not even realizing what I was saying.

August Pov

Awe lil beybeh feelin yA boy.

"I like you too ma." I grabbed ha and let ha lay on ma chest fa da night.

~~~~#~~~~#~~~~#~~~~

Next Morning

~~~<>*~~~<>*~~~<>*~~