Chapter 3: 6 Months Later

Crystal Pov

August and I have been in an official relationship for 6 months now and I could not be any happier. I've been able to keep him from groupies and shit were both completely faithful and love each other . Next month will mean that we've been talking for a whole year and I plan on finally giving him some. No we haven't had sex yet and he said he didn't want to pressure me into it.

He helped me open my own clothing boutique and it's so successful I've seen the most well known people shopping there, I even made a custom made dress for Jhene Aiko. Its getting on up there . It's called 'Crystals & Pearls'.

"Beybeh Whatcha doing today?" He asked kissing me.

"Work. I have to start making that custom dress for Gwen." I said . " She has that performance in a few days and I've been delaying." I said.

"I ain't pay all that money fa you to be delaying mama ." he said pouring syrup over his French toast, eggs, and sausage.

"I know papa but I'm tired and people quitting ." I sighed.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because Nicki's dressed popped open on the awards and they don't want to have deal with it idk but I don't care."

"It wasn't yo fault she ain't put it on in time ." he said .

"I know but she said it popped open on its own." I said.

"It's ok beybeh I'll get you some more." he said finishing his food and his orange juice . I took his plate and washed it.

~~~~

11:27 pm

I walked into the house sighing. I finished the dress I just have to apply a few of the diamonds she picked out.

"Where the hell you been. " August asked coming down stairs.

"August I told you before I left I would be at work don't start today."

"Who the hell you getting smart with?"

"Yoouuuu damn please get out my face." I said pushing past him going to our room .

"Guh calm. Yo happy ass down." he chuckled and went to the bathroom.

I grabbed his phone and went through it. I went in his messages and strolled not seeing anything .

Billy Jean🍆👅. 11:45pm
I bet your lil gf don't fuck you like I do.

Tasha 💃👉👌. 9:12pm
You coming over tonight ?

Big Booty 💏. 10:44pm
Babe imma be late.

Sheila. 7:34pm
I'm cooking this weekend, you and Crystal come on b...

Chandra. 8:47pm
I'll be in town next week so I can finally meet this Crys...

I clicked on the message that said Billy Jean and turns out it's like their fuck buddies or something .

"Hell nawl." I said. "AUGUST!!" I yelled.

"What?" He yelled opening the bathroom door with a towel around his waist. "The fuck you in my phone fa."

"Your a cheater. And a liar !" I got up screaming.

"Hol on da hail you reading my messages fa ?"he snatched his phone .

"Who the fuck is billy Jean ? You tried to be smart and change ha name you dumb bitch it ain't work! And who is Tasha ? " I felt a sting across my face .

That's where it started.

I held my cheek and looked at him. I held back tears as I back away slowly.

"L-look Crystal im sorry mama I ain't mean ta-" I turned and ran out of the room and I heard him after me .

"Leave me alone." I went into a guest room and got on the bed.

"Beybeh I'm so sorry I swea' I ain't mean to hit you." he said he rubbed my face climbing on top of me kissing over me.

"You're cheating on me too August . " I cried. " How could you cheat on me? I thought we were the power couple and that we could obtain from sex and be just fine but I guess I'm not enough for you huh ?" I cried as he undressed me kissing over my body.

"Stop August go with those hoes that you been texting. Aug move !!" I felt my legs being pulled apart then I felt something and warm thick travel all around my pearl.

I arched my back in pleasure but I didn't want it, he's a cheater and a liar.

"Aug stop !" I moaned out. My breathing increased when he sat up and took his pants off. " get out." I watched as he took his 🍆🍆 out and slowly and gently put it inside of me.

"Mmmmmmm" I moaned out and I grabbed his arms.

"I'm so sorry beybeh." he kissed my neck and sped up his pace.

"I hate you august." I breathed out.

"Say you love me." he grunted.

~~~~2 Months Later~~~~

That night I ended up forgiving August and we never spoke of it again. We haven't argued since but I have a feeling we will soon.

I'm pregnant. A month and a half to be exact. I don't really want the public to know yet so I'm gonna size up.

I hope I don't look like Blac chyna while I'm pregnant because she just looked terrible. I hope I look more like Beyonce 😂. I can't really tell I'm pregnant now but I'm sure time will fly by so I need to hurry and find a time to tell august . My parents will be greatly disappointed in me if they find out I had a child with out being married.😣

I hope all goes well.

~~~~~~~~

Vote

Comment

Sorry for mistakes

Thanks for reading.