Chapter 5: More Than Often

Crystal Pov

My mom never can around and I'm five months my baby shower is today I invited her but if she doesn't want to come I know she doesn't love me.

"Kaylee can you help August with the sandwiches ?" I asked as I stood on the chair putting the decorations up.

Afta putting the decorations up I got down and went in the kitchen and saw August kissing kaylee.

"Wow!" I said throwing my hands up.

"August !" She yelled pushing him like he came on to her.

"Bitch you kissed me." He said wiping his lips.

I wish I could have watched longer to see who was guilty . Dammit nothing can last long for me can it ? I shook my head and went upstairs.

August POV

"Can't believe yo hoe ass I told you to wait till she was
Sleep " I pushed ha and followed ha upstairs.

"Beybeh?"

"No August im done cancel this shit cuz I'm not in da fucking mood anymore I'm just ready to eat and go to sleep." she said crawling. In the bed.

" Crystal I love yo ass why would I be Tryna kiss on ha ? "

"Because you fucking dirty August that's why!" She said

I smacked ha who da hail she think she talkin to like that ?

Crystal Pov

I held my face. Then I jumped up throwing my fist at him.

"AUGUST STOP HITTING ME !youre nothing but a bitch August!!" I yelled trying to fight him and I was slapped again but laying on my back.

"Shut yo ass up" he yelled at me.

I cried and crawled under the covers. I can't believe he tried this shit again and I'm pregnant with his child ! I don't think that I can stay with him anymore.

I unintentionally fell asleep then I felt August Climb in bed and hold me tight while he was really close to me. I feel protected but lied to and deceived. I'm starting to feel like I regret saying yes and having sex with him. Damn.

~~~~~~~

The next day I got up and went to the bathroom. I looked and in the mirror and saw a big bruise on my cheek. I sighed and started the shower.

"Beybeh?" I turned around covering my body.

"August get out" ever since I got bigger I've been embarrassed by my size . I don't feel pretty enough for him anymore. my nose got fat my face be oily. uhhggggggg.

"Whatchu doing ma?" He wrapped his arms around my body.

"Aug you fucking hit me last night and im pregnant! You hit me because you kissed that
Bitch." I said pushing him.

"I'm so sorry Crys you know I love yo ass."

"Yea right August ." I said I got in the shower only to feel him get in behind me .

"You still mad?" He held me from behind and I laid my head back on his chest.

"Yes." I said softly .

We can't keep doing this. He can't keep hitting me like this. After I went against my parents word? Really August ?

~~~

I pulled up at my mom and dad's house and got out the car . I went in and sat in the kitchen.

"When does she get back?"

"Anytime now. " he slid me the plate with a fried pork chop with ketchup on it and a slice of bread.

"Thank gawd I haven't had this since I lived here." I kilt that sandwich.

"Chris what did I tell you !" We turned and saw my mom walking in .

"She wanted to see you Julie stop being like that damn."

"I just wanted to see you Julie stop being like that damn" I said smirking.

"Watch your fucking mouth child."

"I'm not a child you watch your mouth. I want to apologize for not waiting but at least I'm grown having my baby. At least I'm engaged having my baby." I said.

"Right but you don't know how hard raising a baby is. then you didn't get your father's or your mother's blessing." she said.

"You always hated August so why would I bring him around !?" I said .

"NOW YOU WANNA LISTEN BUT YOU MEVER LISTENED WHEN YOU WERE YOUNGER."

"NO ONE LISTENS WHEN THIER YOUNG MOM - y-you really need to chill. I love you you're my mom but you make me not even want to you come to the birth of my child or my wedding !" I got up angry as hell. I felt light headed and began to fall over but caught my self.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"I'm fine I don't need you to he-" I fell over and blacked out.

~~~~~~

Short I know

My new story is now posted!!

Vote

Comment