They meet

JAYY'S P.O.V
I was sitting on a curb on a street. How could she do this to me? After all I've done for her and what does she do to repay me?!? She fucking kicks me out. (my best friend kicked me out of our house for being gay) I was thinking in pure silence when I hear my stomach growl. "Well, I guess I have enough money to buy something," I say to myself but I wanna save it for something good. "Ehh what the hell? Food is what I need," just as I was about to get up and go inside a drugstore a car stops and a man with colorful hair hops out and says ," Have to pee!!!" As if he was answering my question. I just scoffed it off as I went inside.
As I was looking at the chips and granola bars, I feel a tap on my shoulder. I jumped and screamed, " whatdahaiiilll?!?!?" As I turned around it was the man with the colorful hair ( picture on side---->) he says "sorry, are you ok I didn't mean to scare you?!" I reply," Yea I was in my little own candy land anything could've made me freak out," He just smiled and said ," okay, By the way my name's Dahvie!" He reached out to shake my hand and as I shake it and say," cool name, mine is Jayy with an extra y," my stomach growled. I expected the usual name calling and dirty looks as usual but this Dahvie guy didn't all he said was," are you hungry Jayy?" I look at him and say,"No." but insisted on getting me something.
I noticed he was looking at my black tank top ( I had attacked it with scissors once when I was pissed) and he said," Jayy, don't take this the wrong way but do you need a home?" I just kinda shook my head and said ," But I don't wanna intrude." Dahvie looked at me like I was a maniac and said," heh Jayy are you crazy you're comin with me." Nobody has ever been this's nice to me before. As we headed out into the car I saw another guy and as I soon learned his name was Garrett and that me,him,and Dahvie have a lot In common maybe this Dahvie isn't so bad after all.

HEY LOVELIES SORRY THIS STORY IS SO SHORT I PROMISE IT WILL GET BETTER AND LONGER PLUS IT'S MY FIRST STORY AND ITS LIKE, ONE IN THE MORNING AND... ITS CHRISTMAS EVE SOOO YEA MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE