Stealing the Thunder!!

*The Park Mansion!*

"What brings you here?" A woman in her 30s was sitting in her chair, with a cup of Tea . The chandelier was hanging above her chair.

The House was so big that it seems like a Royal palace but in that palace there was no happiness only tears filled the house, Jimin's tears since he was born.

Since Jimin was born he always found himself lonely and sad, He used to see other children with their parents but Jimin he always play alone, go to school alone until Tae came and they became his best friends rather they became soulmates!

He only found happiness when his dad used to adore him in his childhood. His father loves him, he gave him everything he want until he told his parents that he loves Jungkook. His father was not fine with the fact that his one and only son is dating a boy rather than girl.

And his mother oh well the woman never loves him, she only give birth to Jimin cause she wants to get a hold on her husband, they only want Jimin cause they finally got 'A Heir' for the Park Industry Nothing more than that and nothing less. The woman never love her own son she was just after his fathers money and manipulating someone for something is her famous thing to do!

"What Brings you here? Did you found something about that poor guy?" Mrs. Park the lady asked her trusted man. You know the rich people has this kinda trusted people around them which gives them information about everything.

(A/N : it seems like I hate rich people but I don't hate rich people!)

"Yes mam, about Jeon Jungkook we gather some information and we have a good news and bad news too" The butler Mick said.

"Hmm... what is it?" she asked Mick.

"I think the Jeon's are agreed with the deal and leaving the city today" Mick said.

"That great news, they don't have a choice without leaving the city. If they don't agree to leave the city that guy what his name again? OH Mr. Jeon must be on roads by now" She laugh evilly, even her trusted man Mick don't like what she told him to do but the man can't do anything against her.

"Oh honey, you're home" Mrs. Park asked her husband who just entered the house while looking exhausted.

"Yes I'm home and I heard what did you said, honestly changing the man office was one time okay but don't you think you're going way to far saying they will on the road if they didn't listen to us? I honestly don't know why I listen to you and change the poor man's Job. You should be ashamed of yourself of what you're doing" Mr. Park spat angrily at his own wife. Because he can't stand seeing what she is doing, she is practically playing with her son's life.

"I seriously don't know why are you doing this, you should be ashamed of yourself. I thought you love Jimin but here you're destroying his life" His anger was rising by now.

"Who say I don't love my son, he is the only thing in my life, he is just confused cause of that Jungkook guy. And you're telling me that you're ashamed of me? Think about your own self you used to play with girls even before Jimin was born. I'm glad you stop after he was born. Don't say you're ashamed of me, what you do to me is way more worse." Mrs. Park argued back.

So this is the story of the "Park" they seems perfect from outside but there was so many lies hidden insides. Mr. Park used to bring girls home even after his marriage but when he found out that Mrs. Park was pregnant with Jimin he stop doing that. And Mrs. Park she know Jimin is the only way she can have some control on her husband.

Rather than having control over each other if they try to build their relationship they might be a happy family by now, they are both in fault in this relation. They both are equally responsible about their damage relation but instead of repairing their relation they are here damaging their son's relation.