Presley MILLER

꧁Separate but together꧂
Part one|E.D imagine

This story will be told from a black girls POV and will also have smut and mention the N word A LOT. So if you don't like it of feel like it's too much for you to handle then I recommend you read something else. This series is not for everyone. My one request is that you don't report it.
♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕
Song recommendation- I'm not racist by Joyner Lucas
Presley POV (main character)

"Press get up today's the first day of school. You should be excited." My momma said as she stood in the door frame of my room.

"Why would I be excited to go to a place where I get treated absolutely horrible for the way I look." I said putting the pillow that was over my head next to me.

My momma came and sat on the end of my bed. I could tell from the look in her eye she was disappointed. Not at me but at the way the world was and that I had to grow up in this type of world.

"What happen to you baby ,you used to be so happy to go to school."

"Society happened ma, I see that if your not white your not right. If your black your a threat ,if your Hispanic you illegally here. If your Asian you have a Disease or you eat household pets. Ma the world we live in is unfair and I don't think I'll ever be happy knowing that I could get pulled over and shot just for being my self.

"I'm so sorry baby-" my mom says putting her hand over her mouth gently trying to hold back the tears.

"Don't be ma. It's always gonna be like that." I say looking at my momma. There was a long pause before she got up from the bed.

"You should get ready for school. You don't wanna be late." She said before leaving the room.

I didn't mean to hurt my mommas feeling but it was only the truth. It's 2020 and people still think like it's the 1800's

I got up and walked over to my dresser. There was a picture of my bother and I sitting on the top of my moms car. I really missed him. He was killed but that story is for another time.

I put on my black and red crop top and some black ripped jeans then Topped it off with some black and red one's. I put my dreads In a big high bun. I grabbed my keys and grabbed my bag before leaving my room. As I trotted down the stairs I could hear my mom and dad arguing. They did this often after my bother Jamal died.

✊🏿❤️✊🏿❤️✊🏿❤️✊🏿❤️✊🏿❤️✊🏿❤️✊🏿❤️

Sugar lake high school (weird ass name)

I got out of my car and walked towards the doors. As I did I passed a group of white girls. I could hear there snickering and bubbly laughing which I hated. I continue to walk when I get into the building I see my group of friends and went to them.

"Yo wassup. I said to Omar one of my guy friends I've known his since per-K.

"Yo press how was your morning my beautiful Nubian Queen." He says back to me and giving be a hug.

He loved to in power women of color. "They don't get enough credit". He says all the time that's why I like Him. (As a friend).

"Hey press I've missed you it's been a long summer." Makayla says

"Bitch I seen you yesterday, plus I talk to you on the way here."

"So". She says with a pout. "Woahhhh" she says moving her head down the hall. She was looking at the white side of school. "That's Ethan Dolan. The schools star quarterback." She said

"Yeah and he's white. You know they don't fuck with us." Bambi says.

"Yeah Bambi's right. You know there motto." I say looking at Makayla

"IF IT AINT WHITE IT AINT RIGHT." we had all said it together. When we said that the bell had rang.

"I gotta meet up at lunch." I say to all my friends

"Yeah see ya." Omar

I walked to my class minding my business when I see Blair . I Have wanted to beat her ass since 9th grade. She walks around acting like she somebody ,she fucks and sucks every boy walking even the black ones. She's nothing but a bop that says Nigger ever chance she gets.

" if it isn't a black ass hoodlum nigger"she says chewing bubble gum and looks at her small friend group. Who are really just her bubble head followers.

"Blair I don't have time for your shit. Just leave me alone and let be go bout my day."

"And why would I do that you little nigger."

I dropped my bag and walked up to her. She bagged up a little bit because she was scared.

"Let me tell you something you bubble back bitch. Call me that one more time and I'll make an example out if you to your little posse."

Just as I was about to get closer a bit came between us. It was Ethan.

He grabbed Blair by her waist moving her closer to him. That's when I see Omar come to my side.

"Yo man is there a problem." Omar says as she pulled me back from them.

"Yeah this little nigger just threaten me."Blair said clinging onto Ethan.

"Did you Presley" Omar ask me

"She kept running that damn mouth of hers. I had too".

"No you didn't, look she's sorry it won't happen again. Have a nice day." He then pulls me by my hand down the hall all the way to my class.

"You can't do that Presley. You know what they could do to you. Get you fucking killed. We are the enemy they want to kill us all off. Don't give them a reason to."

"Sorry I should have. I just get so mad when they rub there privilege in our faces". I say.

"Yeah I know but I really got to go but meet you at lunch, bye and stay out of trouble."

✊🏿❤️✊🏿❤️✊🏿❤️✊🏿❤️✊🏿❤️✊🏿❤️✊🏿❤️

Word count~ 1️⃣0️⃣6️⃣9️⃣

Tʜx ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ sᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴛᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴏʀʏ. I ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴍᴇʟᴀɴɪɴ ᴍᴀᴍᴀs ✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿🤎🖤