Persley MILLER 2

꧁Separate but together꧂
                  Part three|E.D imagine

This story will be told from a black girls  POV and will alway have smut and mention the N word a lot. So if you don't like it of feel like it's too much for you to handle then I recommend you read something else. This mini series is not for everyone. My one request is that you take a message from this as see how I feel.
Song recommendation-goodmorningTokyo

Presley POV

It was the end of the day and time to head home. I was so ready to go home as I walked to my car someone grabbed my arm and pulled to a dark like corner. Once I was able to see that it was Ethan I calmed down.

"Fuck wrong with yo ass white boy you can't just pull people like that." I say out of frustration

"I needed to talk to you but I couldn't just talk to you out in the open" he said to me looking over his shoulder.

"it better not be on bullshit because I have had enough of that with your lil girlfriend."

"She not my girlfriend never has been never will be."

"Yeah right, how come you became captain save a hoe when I was about to soccer punch the bitch."

"Ughh I-"

"Exactly You're her boyfriend but tell me what you had to tell me so I can go."

"I wanna know if I can get your number." He said looking me up and down with a smirk.

"What!?" I say shocked. " no"

"Why not I ask nicely".

"In what world do you know that white people and black people- fuck that anybody of color date or even talk. When you tell me what world that is I'll give you my number until then nigga no. Goodbye and goodnight."

With that I walked away from him and got into my car. This boy really thought he was going to get this black girls number. I knew white people where crazy I just knew it. As I drove home I got a call from Mario(your cousin)

"yo mari was up." I say to him.

" you think you could come pick me up grandma forgot again."

"Yeah I got you I'm right down the street."

End of call

Grandma took care of Mario because my aunt was either on the corner or in rehab for the 100th time. I hate that. he is only 13 he should have a mom. There's no telling where his daddy at. I hope and pray one day he ends up with me and my family. He's like a little brother to me.

About 5 minutes I pull up to his school. He got into the car and put his book bag in the back seat.

"Ai you hungry we can stop." I ask him as we pull off

"Ain't got no money".

"You know I got you, alway and forever. So where you wanna go"

"Cook out maybe" ( a/n my favorite place to eat here in NC)

"I'm cool with that." 

We drove there he gets a burger fries and a orange cream shake. I got chicken nuggets and a Oreo milk shake. Once I we were out side of grandmas house he was about to get out but I stopped him.

"Ai here keep this." I give him 200 dollar. "If you ever need anything I'm just a call away. K". I say

"Ok, oh next weekend can we hang out- That's if your not busy."