Ethan dolan

꧁Separate but together꧂
                  Part two|E.D imagine

This story will be told from a black girls  POV and will alway have smut and mention the N word a lot. So if you don't like it of feel like it's too much for you to handle then I recommend you read something else. This mini series is not for everyone. My one request is that you take a message from this as see how I feel.

Song recommendation- Bugs life by
Tierra whack (favorite artist) on repeat
Ethan's POV

"What was that about." I ask Blair.

"She was going to attack me what was I going to do." She says acting all innocent

"look I need to talk to you... only you."

She shoes away her little posse. She then lean against the locker.

"what's up with you calling them the N word. It's disgusting and disrespectful."

"Why do you care it's not like there really people. They don't even really have a purpose. All they do is do drugs have babies and kill each other. What's wrong with me say Nigger it's just a word."

"Not to them , you should just really stop saying it." With that I walk away from her and go to class. I can't believe I'm talking to someone like her. The way she thinks is DISGUSTING.

as I walk to class I see the same girl having a short conversation with the dude that came to her side. When I looked at her we made eye contact. It was weird when I looked at her I didn't see what color she was I just seen how beautiful and majestic she looked. We both broke eye contact when she started talking again.

Thats not ok why do I find her attractive. I shouldn't think like that we are not supposed to think that about each other she black and I'm white that doesn't make any sense.

✊🏾❤️✊🏾❤️✊🏾❤️✊🏾❤️✊🏾❤️✊🏾❤️✊🏾❤️

Lunch 🥙

Me and the boys walked into the cafeteria. When we did I see the same black girl. I think her name is Westly or princess I don't know nor do I care.  She was talking with her friends. They were being extremely loud and laughing but it didn't bother me that much.

"Hey babe over here" Blair said calling me to come over to her.

We and my group walked over to the table she was at on the white side. We started conversation of just stuff that doesn't matter.

"Did you hear about the party mason's throwing on Saturday." Jasper says.

"Yeah but you also heard that niggers and those and those other hoodlums will be there." Maggie one of Blair's friends said.

"So he throws the best party's. Plus it's not like there going to fuck with us." Jasper says

"You wanna go together baby".  Blair says looking up at me all innocent looking.

"Umm yeah that's cool I guess". L

Presley POV

"Ok so what's the plan. Because you know my mamma and pops are not gonna let me go to a white party." I say

"Ok so the plan is I'll tell your parents we're having a sleepover and just go to the party. And I'll just tell Mya as soon as we see her. Have any of you seen her today." Bambi says looking around the cafeteria.

"No not really she wasn't in English today, that's weird she skip the first day." Makayla says.

"I'll call her. Oh shit I forgot mr.Allen took my phone I'll be right back." I said getting up and rushing done the hall.

As I walked down the hall I see that Ethan was kinda following me. I just continued walking. Once I got to mr.Allens class the door was open and he wasn't there. I didn't want to just go in and start going threw I'm his stuff so I waited outside the class. I was leaning on the lockers when Ethan stopped in front of me. 

"Hey I'm Ethan." He stretch out his hand for me to shake it but I didn't. I don't really like white people so I try to stay away from them and not talk to them.

"Well... isn't your name westly or princess or something like that."  He says.

He wanted to start a conversation but I didn't I wanted him to just leave me the fuck alone.

"I just wanna say that I'm sorry for Blair's behavior she's just being a bitch I'm sorry." He says

This boy just can't take a hint that I don't wanna talk to him.

"You do know your on the colored side right." I said to him as he looked at his feet. The then stepped back behind the line.

"Sorry about that." He said very sincerely.

"You say sorry a lot. You should have to say your sorry for other people's actions. That's kinda stupid.

"Sorr- Umm what's your name." He says

I was hesitant to give him my name. But I did anyway. Woah was this a mistake

"Presley Miller. It's nice to meet Ethan." I stretch out my hand to shake his hand. As we shake hands mr.Allen calls my name."

"Ms.MIller what is the reason you are talking to this gentleman." He says

"Yo Allen I just came to get my proper. Just give me my stuff big man."

"You shouldn't be on your phone when I'm am Teaching my lesson" he says as he goes inside the class to get it.

"I'm gonna go but see you around." Ethan says as he leaves

"Highly doubt it but ok".

✊🏾❤️✊🏾❤️✊🏾❤️✊🏾❤️✊🏾❤️✊🏾❤️✊🏾❤️

Word count~ 9️⃣5️⃣3️⃣

Tʜx ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ sᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴛᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴏʀʏ. I ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴍᴇʟᴀɴɪɴ ᴍᴀᴍᴀs ✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿🤎🖤