Prologue

Not much is known about the world of Remnant before the surfacing of classes 500 years ago. Only artifacts remained from the time before and only a few documents talk about this mysterious time and the arrival of Classes. What is known though, is that 500 years the first people were born with 1 of 4 classes. These classes were worker, soldier, hero and noble and with it came levels, stats and skills. people born after what scholars now call the 'Begin of the Adventure' were born into one of these 4 classes and over generations, new classes came to be and the 4 proto-classes became the name of the class groups. But wit these classes and their benefits and blessings something dark and wretched came. The Grimm and Dungeons. Not much is known about the inner workings of dungeons or Grimm. But in less than 20 years after their arrival, Humanity was on the brink of extinction, if it weren't for the heroes. They Slew the Grimm and much to their surprise these creatures, consisting of pure darkness, left so-called drops behind, mainly strange coins, which soon became the currency all over the remnant. With this discover the for class groups worked out a system.

Heroes slay Grimm and collect the coins, named Lien after the First hero Artorias lien. They use these coins to by Weapons, Food, equipment and so on, from workers. Workers use the coins to buy materials for their jobs and things they need to survive. Workers also paid taxes to the nobles, who used the coins to pay for buildings and such. Soldiers were also paid by Nobles. Soldiers use their money to pay for Weapons and Equipment, food and a Place to sleep. Heroes could also earn money by completing quests for the other 3 class groups.

Classes soon brought with them Segregation, prejudices and Discrimination. The More diverse the class grew the more ways people found to turn the blessing of humanity into a battle of superiority. Soldiers, heroes and Nobles would look down upon the workers who they started calling names like Peasants or NPC's, Need Protection Class. But not only the workers were being Discriminated, but Classes like Rogue, thief, assassin, bandit, warlock and Necromancer all also ended up as targets for attacks

Where did this big list of classes come from, if there were only 4 at the start, is still not fully known. Scholars say that it came through a sort of Genetic mutation others say it was just random. But on the thing was for sure. It was extremely rare to be born into a different class group (CG) than your parent.

Yet an Unusual event happened on the 29th of May 503rd a boy was born by the name of Y/N Hvítr in a small town on Vales Mountain Range. When he was born an Alchemist came to check on the Young One's Class. But what he found was... Disturbing. His class was changing every few seconds, from a working-class to Hero class, to Noble class. He also saw his Stats Mods were in the A range and his Point Mod was S rank. He was really unsure so he got a priest to take a look and he saw the same thing and he was worried. A workers child that has multiple classes? It was unheard of and really dangerous if he didn't know how to use it. Unfortunately, The Boys mother died a few minutes after giving birth and his father died a few months beforehand after helping stop an attack. The Local Blacksmith and Hunter decided to take him into their family. The Blacksmith name was Olalia Wulfharth a Strong Female who had a way with metals and Flames. The Hunter was Thalak Wulfharth who was the Towns Hutner who got the town's meat. The two also had 2 children. The Eldest was Aeriina (Aeri) Wulfharth a young Girl who has Skills related to Cooking. and the Middle Child Asbjendr (Azzy) Wulfharth, a  Young boy who had a knack with A Needle and Thread. 

The town was called RiverWood, and there were quite a few houses there. From an Animal Farm to a Lumber Mill, to a tavern and a Shop, there was also the blacksmiths but besides that just houses. 

Its been 7 years since Y/N was born and he was interested in everything his family did and ended up gaining skills from it, even the ones his older siblings did. He would also secretly ask his Uncle who was a soldier, to train him with swords and other equipment. His Aunt showed him how to Enchant his gear. He was known in the Town as the Odd one, he didn't have many friends but he wasn't excluded from games and gained respect from the adults around town.