Chapter 1: 11 Years later

Its been 11 years

*Hack and Slash*

And Y/N has grown quite well. He has learned nearly all skills in Soldier based skills, Fighting Based skills, Magic based skills, Crafting based skills and Construction based skills and are they are high levels

*A Grimm was being Electrocuted*

Y/N has been Training with Jarl Ulfric and his men as well as his Workers. Jarl was one of the only Jarls who actually care for his people and not forcing people to pay him for taxes but makes compromises or gives them more time. 

"Get out of the way Ralof!" An Older Y/N Yelled 

Y/N and a small Team were under the command of one of Ulfric's Commanders, by the name of Ralof. They were investigating where a Carriage carrying Jarl Bulgruf of Whiterun who was supposed to arrive 3 days ago.

"GET THE JARL OUT OF HERE!" Ralof yelled as he was on the ground bleeding.

They Found the Jarl but all of his men were slaughtered and he was very injured

"Like hell, I'm leaving you Ralof!" Y/N yelled putting the Jarl on the carriage before running to Ralof putting a Protection Spell on him

But they were Ambushed by a Horde of Grimm. Medium level Grimm and they mowed down Everyone leaving Ralof, the Jarl and Y/N alive.

Y/N picks Ralof up and put him in the carriage before turning to the Grimm and held his hand out. "Wave of Light!" He yelled as a Massive wave of Light hit the Grimm killing them instantly but this took a lot out of Y/N and he stumbled then felt something enter his chest. He gasped and looked up to see his Mother stabbing him. "You are a useless child. Now Die!" She yelled pulling the sword out and swung at his head and everything went White

"Y/n... Y/N... Y/N!" A voice yelled

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV

I shot up with cold sweat on my forehead. I breathed heavily.

"Easy Young Y/N, You've been asleep for a few days," A Nun said pressing a wet towel on my forehead.

"Thank you, Sister Sarah... Is Ralof and Jarl Bulgruf alright?" I asked.

"They are Fine, Thanks to you," She said as she moved the Curtain to reveal both men sleeping causing me to smile.

"At least they are alive... Wait how did we get back here?" I asked confused.

"A Group of heroes were coming this way to deal with a Grimm Pool and they spotted you and the others and brought you back. But its best if you rest some more, you are still not 100%" She said and I nod.

"Thank you once again, Sister Sarah," I said and Lay down again.

"Oh Your Sword has Arrived as well as a letter from Beacon." She said handing me a Scabbard with a Sword in it and A letter before leaving. The young boy smiled as he pulled out the sword he designed. A Double-Edged curved blade that was split down the middle. It was Classed as a Bastard Sword but I sent a few things to add to the blade to make it Unique to me. The Blacksmith was glad to incorporate the items I sent. I smile and put the sword back in its Scabbard before looking at the note.

================================================================================

Dear Y/N Hvitr

My name is Headmaster Ozpin, Headmaster of Beacon. Jarl Ulfric Stormcloak has talked a lot about you as well as the group of Heroes in Training from my Academy. I am wanting to give you a chance here at Beacon Academy. Tryouts are in 2 weeks time. I have made a deal with Ulfric. If you fail being trained a Hero, You will go to Ulfric and be in his army. I am also very aware of your situation and I do hope you make things interesting.