Chapter 10

"Mom, I want to be a detective or FBI agent" This teenage girl said while she stares at her meal.

A not so old Lady who is busy preparing the foods on the table just looked at her and give a weak smile

"I can support to you that but financially? I can't Lisa. We can't ask to your Father a financial support if that's your reason.. You know that he doesn't want you to be like that as it is very perilous" She said with her soft voice, she caress this girl's hand when she heard her sighing "You still have more years to build another dream Lisa"

The young lady clenched her jaw "But that's all I dream about ever since I was a little" She said in defense.

"You know that we can't afford that" Her Mom replied.

The  girl dropped her spoon and went back to her room. She was really upset for being helpless, that's the only thing she wanted but her parents can't give it to her.

"Nalalisa!" Her Mom shouted "Lisa come back here!"

---

Lisa's P. O. V.

I went out of the apartment to see what's happening outside. There are some officers checking the area and of course gossiper would not come last. A group of old ladies have their interview with this tall guy. I took few steps down stairs while my eyes are wandering around.

"Gunman is everywhere" I said when I stop in front of the broken flowerpot cause by the bullets. I put my hands inside my pocket as I walked towards it and knelt down as I stare at the two bullets on the ground "45 caliber" I added.

"Where's Detective Park?"

"I didn't see her Sir"

I looked behind me and found this guy and his companion walking downstairs. I got up from kneeling and followed them until we reached down the villa. Two officers stayed in front of Jennie's door and still asking the residents. I miss this job where I need to follow some criminals dead or alive. But anyways, I need force Jennie to do this with me, my time is running and I already wasted few days and I don't want to add more. I can see that girl is really afraid that I understand, who wouldn't be? Especially to those who don't know what risk should be take in this field.

"She's in Jennie's apartment" I said as if they can hear me. I never imagined that being a lost soul is pretty hard.

"Maybe she's investigating" This guy said and lit up his cigarette "I couldn't believe a gunman will fire his gun this early... Call another cop and check if there are CCTV near the area"

I looked around and nobody's outside other than the villa's residences. The streets are too dark that you need to use flashlight to get through. It's not impossible for criminals to think of a crime in this area. I guess there's a high criminal rate in this place so everyone shouldn't be careless

"Sir Seungri, Detective Park in someone's unit. She's asking the victim" A cop said as he catch his breath.

"That's good to hear. Let's roam around to check" That guy named Seungri said.

They both passed by me. His companion stop and his eyes landed to me, I thought he saw me but no. He basically felt the coldness of my soul, he's rubbing his arms which made Seungri glance at him.

"Woah.. I felt something strange" He said and swallow a lump.

"Faster! The government didn't pay us to be unhurried" Seungri groan and his intercom buzz.

"X1 for Seungri"

"Go for Seungri" He replied and took his radio out of the pocket, his companion is still glancing at the back which made me laugh.