Chapter 11

"You think Jisoo will be fine?" Jennie asked, they are currently walking along the street to get on her work.

"I guess. That detective promised that she'll send a cop to pick her up, right? She'll be good" Nala replied, controlling the pace of her walk together with Jennie "The detectives will be at the villa any moment now"

"She still needs to attend an interview in their town for further investigation to her family yet something horrifying happened again" Jennie mumbled.

She looked at their feet as they took steps and smile. Jennie woke up early this morning to cook breakfast for them. Jisoo didn't sleep for the whole night as she was thinking about her family and what happened to her, she'll be prone to depression if this continue. Jennie force her to eat and telling her that she needs energy, thankfully Jisoo listened. After another interview today, she'll be back at the hospital to check her sister and the process of autopsy. The detectives in that district asked for another interview which Jisoo can't reject.

"Are you worried?" Nala asked as she looked at the girl beside her.

Jennie nodded her head "Yeah.. Who wouldn't be? I'm worried about her. She's suffering too much" She sigh "I know she's thinking who would do this to her family. Based on her stories before, she has a messed up family but she knows that they're good enough to live peacefully"

"Every good people has story behind. You can't tell that if a person is good enough, there's no secret hiding behind those shadows" Nala stated "I'm so sure, what happened to Jisoo and her family are both connected. Maybe Jisoo didn't know anything but her family does"

"You maybe right" Jennie uttered and frown when her thoughts twitched out of confusion "You know everything about cases.. Are you sure you're just a professor?" She questioned and looked at her with suspicion.

Nala's smile faded and turns into laughter "I'm just aware about crimes since I was addicted to documentaries before" She lied and put her hand above Jennie's head which made the latter surprise.

"Why?"

Nala looked up to the rising sun and chuckle "Nothing. I just want to protect you from the sunlight but unfortunately I'm ghost and it cross on me" She chuckle and put her hand down "I usually do this to smaller girls to protect them from sunlight. You have to find a man who's taller than you to protect you from sunlight"

Jennie blushed out of nowhere, she looked down and gripped on her bag. She lick her lip and smile uncontrollably.

"Hmm.. You'll be gone home by the very next day, right?" Nala said and Jennie nodded "I rarely see you smiling, keep doing it.. You look more beautiful"

Jennie's eyes widened and stop in front of her which made Nala stop as well and gazed on her, raising her one eyebrow. The small girl looks like a kid getting upset to her playmate.

"If you're doing this so I can help you, you're wrong! You-"

"I didn't. I'm just telling the truth.. " She bluntly said.

Jennie narrowed her eyes and pushed her, even though she knows that Nala will not move on her place "Stop telling shits about me" She pointed her index finger to Nala that cause the tall girl to step backward with her surprising look.

Jennie turned her back and started to walk again with her fastest pace. Nala laugh softly and just stare at Jennie's back frame before she followed her but she maintain herself behind the small girl.

----

Jisoo's P. O. V

After the interview from what happened last night, Chaeyoung called me inside her office for I don't know why. I don't want to go but I guess it's really important so I made my way inside their officr and searched for her. I found her talking on the phone. I smile unconsciously because of the sight. I can't lie, Chaeyoung is still beautiful as ever.