14

WARNING: mentions of self harm

Mikey's POV

"Quinn!" I shout as I walk into the living room. "Babe!" I yell as I walk over to their bunk. I pull back the curtain to find their bunk empty. They must be with Kellin. I think. I begin to walk back to the living room but stop when I see something poking out of their bag. "Frank!" I yell as I pull the bloody towel out of the bag. "Yeah." Frank says as he walks over to me. My eyes widen when a roll of bandages and a bloody razor blade fall out of the towel. "What the fuck?!" Frank shouts. "Where the hell are they?" he asks. "I-I don't know." I mumble. I let go of the towel as Frank storms off. This is Kai's fault. I think. If he hadn't have gotten into that fight with Quinn the wouldn't have done this. "You ok Mikes?" I hear Gerard ask. "I'm going to beat the shit out of your son." I growl. "Woah. Why?" he questions. I point to Quinn's bunk and I watch his smile fade when he sees the blade. "Kai Nicholas Way! Get your ass down here right now!" Gerard yells.

"What?" Kai groans as he walks over to us. "What the fuck did you say to Quinn earlier?!" Gerard barks. "Everything that Andy told me." Kai says. "What did he tell you?" I ask. Kai begins to recite everything that Andy had told him. As soon as he's done talking I storm upstairs. "You bastard!" I yell as I stomp over to Andy. Andy looks up at me before chuckling and going back to looking at his phone. "You made them cut! I can't believe you would be that fucking shallow." I growl. "Look man, I didn't make them do anything." he says as he stands up. "What the hell is going on out here?" CC asks as he walks over to us. "Andy told Kai a bunch of bullshit about Quinn that isn't true and then Kai went off on Quinn and made them feel worthless so they cut themself." I tell him. "Why the fuck would you do that?!" CC shouts at Andy. "Why are you guys yelling?" Jake asks as he, Ashley, and Jinxx walk over to us. I explain what happened to them and Ashley and Jake immediately go after Andy. "Stop it you two! That won't solve anything." Jinxx barks. "So what he did is ok?!" Ashley scoffs. "I didn't say that. Trust me I'm just as mad as you are." Jinxx says. "But hurting him won't make them stop cutting." "i knew something was off when I asked them who broke the razor." Jake mumbles. "Yeah I don't give a fuck so I'm gonna go take a nap." Andy says as he attempts to sneak past us. "Like hell you are." CC growls as he grabs onto the front of Andy's shirt. My heartbeat quickens when I hear the door open. I rush downstairs and run over to Quinn. I pull them into a tight hug and let out a sigh. "I missed you too." they chuckle. I pull away from them and grab their arm. They wince and try to pull it away. "I already know so you might as well show me." I say. "Quinn Ilya Iero! Where the hell have you been and do you have an explanation for this?" Frank yells as he walks holding the razor blade that we had found in their bunk. "I-I was with K-Kellin and I-I-I don't really h-have a good e-e-explanation." Quinn stutters as they begin to shake. "What the hell were you thinking?!" Frank screams. "I d-don't know." they mumble as tears fill their eyes. "P-please stop yelling." they beg.

Frank continues yelling and I watch as Quinn crouches down. They put their hands over their ears as their breathing quickens. "Frank stop! Their having a panic attack!" I bark before kneeling in front of Quinn. "Hey you're ok." I say as I reach for their hand. "P-please don't hurt me." they mumble. "Baby, I would never." I tell them. "Come here." I sigh as I pick them up bridal style. I sit on the couch and lay them in my lap. "M-Mikey." they stutter. "Yes, sugar." I coo. "I-I'm sorry." they mumble. "Don't apologize." I say before pulling them into a kiss.