training camp 3.0

☁️

☁️ . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ CHAPTER EIGHT ࿐ྂ
Training Camp saga 3.0

I woke up staring at my ceiling for half an hour

I woke up staring at my ceiling for half an hour. Should I? Glancing and then picking up my phone and opening Oikawa's dms. Or should I not? I looked at our chats and sighed. I don't wanna seem like his dumb fangirls... Whatever.

I pressed the calling button and sat up in bed. When it stopped ringing, I heard a deep husky hello on the other side. Ohhh no. He sounds super attractive and cute!But he sounds like he just woke up. "Oh shit, did I just wake you up?" I asked. He laughed. I wish I was there. Wait, what? "Yea, but it's fine. At least i'm talking to my umbrella girl." Heat rose to my face.

"Yea yea, sorry," I mumbled but he heard. "It's fine, I was gonna wake up soon anyway." I could tell he looked at the time and squealed. "I gotta get to school-" and I heard his phone fall on what I assume the floor and rustling around his room.

"Toru?" I heard a girl's voice. Oh my god. "You have someone over?! Why didn't you tell me beforehand! I wouldn't have called!!" I nearly screamed into my phone. "I don't even know this girl! Who are you-" I heard him say that and I burst out laughing. "YOU'RE SO STUPID" I roared laughing until I couldn't breathe. I heard a girly scoff on the other side and my laughter died down.

Oh hell no, we ain't doing this. "Oikawa, after this training camp I'm gonna see you and Iwaizumi. This is too funny." It secretly made me jealous that he had brought a girl over to his house, but It was even funnier that he acted like he didn't know her. What if he actually didn't know her? "Please get out of my house," Oikawa said seriously. "Ugh, why? You said you loved me! Now you're kicking me out?! What the fuck!"

Ok.

"BAHAHAHAHAHAH" They heard my scream of laughter from his phone. They both looked at Oikawa's phone in shock. "He's telling you to leave, so leave." I stopped when I had a fit of laughter. "It doesn't matter if you're his sibling, girlfriend, wife, friend. This is his house and he's telling you to leave, He's not asking you to leave, he's telling you to. If your petty ass is trying to come up with an excuse to stay, don't. You're only digging a bigger hole for yourself."

She gasped and I heard her stomping, and then a door slam. Oikawa exhaled the air he didn't know he was holding in. "Thank you y/n." "No problem, now you up for ice cream next week?"

He agreed happily and I gave him a time and date. I hanged up and got ready for today.  When I walked onto the court, Hinata, Lev, and Bokuto walk up to me. "We heard your fight earlier!" My heart dropped and my face lost its color. "You sounded so cool! Teach me how to talk like that." Hinata added.  "I-It was nothing! I was just defending a friend know? You say mean stuff when you're annoyed or angry." I shyly rubbed my neck and stuttered.

We continued practicing, Karasuno winning no games. It looked like they were in the middle of a crisis, but also putting parts together to solve a puzzle piece. Either way, I supported them and gave them their water bottles and towels. "So~ you and Oikawa?" Kuroo purred in my ear. "What about him?" I mumbled annoyed that he still thinks I like him. I do- no I don't, men are terrible!

"What's going on between you two?" Kuroo asked curiously, but there was a tiny of worry in his question. "We're just friends, nothing more," I told him and looked away, fixing the towels. "So why are your cheeks so hot?" He cupped my cheeks and looked at me straight in the face. I blushed harder because he realized I was already blushing, and because he was literally holding my face.
"N-No they're not! Shut up and practice!" I said flustered.

He let me go and laughed. "Oikawa's so lucky to have me and Bokuto's daughter as a wife." And I was about to screech when he ran for his life. "I can't believe him! He says stuff like that then laughs and runs off." "You know, he might be right." I heard Yaku and Lev walk up to me behind me. "Oh hey, what do you mean?" I asked curiously. Lev smiled curiously and basically teased me. "You smile a lot when you talk to him you know that?" My face flushed. I do?