Nerf gun

👽

👽 . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ CHAPTER EIGHTEEN ࿐ྂ
Nerf gun

after school:"Y/n, your boyfriend's here," I nearly spit out my juice

after school:
"Y/n, your boyfriend's here," I nearly spit out my juice. "Who?!" My classmate pointed at Kageyama who leaned on the doorway. "That's not my boyfriend?" She stared down at me. "Ohoho? Who's your boyfriend then?" She teased while she booped my nose. "No one! I'm a single lady."

I walked out with Kageyama and leaned on the window in the hall. "What's up Tobio?" He almost flinched at the use of his first name.
"I was bored. And tired of Boke's screams," He complained, crossing his arms. I laughed at this and hit his arm softly.

He hit me back harder, but it hurt a little bit. So I hit him back harder, and we both stared at each other with angry and confused looks. Yamaguchi and Tsukishima interrupted us before we could beat each other down. "The king and little princess are fighting?" He bullied, smirking at us, and Yamaguchi softly but cutely laughed.

"I heard you've got a crush a specific strawberry, don't you?" I meant Yamaguchi, who didn't know who the strawberry was and looked sad. Tsukishima stiffened up and walked away, Yamaguchi following asking who it was.

Kageyama dragged me to his classroom, where Yachi and Hinata were studying and Tsukishima flustered with Yamaguchi finally figuring it out. "Helloo," I echoed happily and skipped over to Hinata. "Hi Y/n-chan," Hinata said bubbly, but looked to Yachi as she asked him something.

She looked nervous at my appearance, so I assured her I was just visiting (also because Kageyama dragged you there :)))

The teacher left the classroom looking for another teacher to ask something, and I got a call from my favorite Chocolate haired setter.
"Y/N!" He screamed from the other side of the phone. Then I finally understood what was happening once I looked at the video call. Iwaizumi was chasing Oikawa with what sounded like a nerf gun.

At first, I wanted to wheeze, but then I realized they were running down a familiar street. My house. I snatch Kageyama's phone in and dial Sumāto's number. I mouth sorry love you to Kageyama which he didn't understand but blushed anyway. "Whos this-" "ITS Y/N NOW ANSWER VIDEO CALL."