Make love to me

After Seungri receive a call from doctor Choi it makes everything in Seungri's life turn upside down, on the other hand, he was relieved that his fertility test was fine, but the other hand he did not expect that Jiyong was barren, until now Seungri still not believe with infornation he just heard, is it rue? He still hoped that the news is a dream. On the same day Seungri arranged a meeting with the doctor Choi, he wanted to see the test results immediately.

"I'm so sorry for telling you this Seungri shi, but it's the truth that Jiyong is barren"

"But doc, is there anything we can do?"

"Ofcourse Seungri shi, many ways of a treat for this case. we can treat it in several ways including treating infections, medications and hormone therapy, therapy of sexual problems, or surgery, but before we do that, first of all Jiyong must know the results of his examination and we will discuss whether the patient is willing to undergo one of the procedures. maybe the first step we should do is tell Jiyong about the results test"

"I'm afraid this will be bad for Jiyong's psychology because he's the only son doctor, his parents always hope he can give granchild who will continue the clan of Kwon, what should I do doctor?"

"But we can't keep this forever Seungri shi, Jiyong must know this too, so we can resolve it as soon as possible, if you hesitate to tell him then I can help you Seungri shi if you do not mind"

"It's okay doctor, I'll tell him by my self, I guess I can do it, thank you for doctor"

"You're welcome Seungri shi"

After Seungri saw the results of the examination with his own eyes finally he can accept that all this is a reality, but whether this fact will be accepted by Jiyong or not, what he should do to tell all this without without having to hurt Jiyong's feelings, it will not be possible because after all everyone will feel crushed after hearing about it. Especially for Jiyong because he is the only son then it would be hard for him to accept this fact, especially Jiyong's parents, the news will bring the deepest sadness for them because their only son is barren then their hope for a grandson or successor of Kwon clan will disappear instantly, sound of the phone waked Seungri out of his reverie, without seeing who was calling him he answered it.

"Hallo"

"Hallo Ri, are you busy?"

"Oh Ji, is that you?" because he was so shocked to hear Jiyong voice

"Ofcourse it's me, why? You expected someone else?"

"I'm sorry Ji I'm just too tired I guess that's why"

"Tired? tired of what?"

"From everything Ji, from this cruel world, from this cruel fate that makes us suffered like this, why should we have to deal with all this, do we not have the right to be happy even for a while?"

He wanted to say it out loud what was in his mind but he did not have the courage, he did not want to hurt Jiyong, he can only keep it all in his heart and will probably keep it forever.

"Ri?"

"Yes Ji"

"Are you still there?"

"Yes, Ji I heard you"

"What happened baby? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine Ji, I'm just missed you so much"

"Hey baby what's wrong?"

"Can we meet at home early, please, I miss you so much"

"Anything for my baby, but why so sudden?"