Please believe me

While on the way home along the road Jiyong keep silent because he still remembered all the conversations they had during in hospital.

Flashback

"Doctor Choi, what are you talking about, I can not be baren, but my husband is pregnant, how is that even possible?"

"That's what I mean Jiyong shi, how can? while your fertility test results stated that you are barren"

"Maybe the lab test was wrong, or my husband is pregnant before the fertility check"

"But the age of your husband's pregnancy is 9 weeks Jiyong shi, while the lab test has been three months ago which I gave to your husband, so it's impossible"

"What? three months ago?"

"Yes, three months ago"

At Home

After they got home, They remain silent and even Jiyong doesn't look at Seungri, and Seungri is so confused by Jiyong's suddenly cold behavior, and he pulls Jiyong's hand.

"Jiyong what happened? Is everything okay?"

"Everything is not okay, what are you hiding from me Seungri?"

"I do not understand, what do you mean Ji?"

"Oh really? you do not understand or pretend to be innocent?"

"Ji I do not understand what are you talking about"

"Well, now I will ask you, who is the father of the baby in your womb?"

"What?? Jiyong, do you seriously ask me that question?"

"Yes, I'm fucking serious Ri, now answer my question" suddenly Jiyong shouted and Seungri shocked not expect Jiyong will be that angry.

"Of course you Ji, who else, this is our baby" Seungri trying to stay calm even deep down in his heart he is breaking, deeply sad.

"How long you will be lying huh? until the baby is born and I am deceived with all your lies and take it for granted, that's what you want?" Jiyong couldn't hold back his disappointment anymore, and it was seen from his trembling voice.

"Oh my God Jiyong, do you realize what you've said? what do you mean? this is your baby, our baby" And Seungri still tries to be strong even though Jiyong's words really hurt him.

"So, what is the meaning of these lab results huh? how can I have a fucking pregnant husband while on this paper stated that I am fucking barren, answer me Ri, how can?"

Seungri did not expect Jiyong to find the lab results while Seungri saves it in a place that would not be found by Jiyong, he fell silent.

"Fucking answer me" Jiyong shouted at Seungri

"Jiyong the lab results must be wrong, I'm sure it's wrong, you are not barren Ji, this is your baby" Seungri who try to approach and hold Jiyong's hands but he pushes Seungri's hands away.

"Don't touch me until you answer my question"

"Jiyong please don't do this to me, what answer you want? I don't know what to answer "

"Why? Because suddenly you get caught so you don't know what the other lies you have to say?"

"What lies do you mean Ji, I'm not lying"

"You fucking lying and cheating on me, who is that bastard who has slept with you? answer me" Jiyong shouting at Seungri

"Jiyong please don't do this to me" Seungri who tried to defend himself now could no longer hold back the tears that had fallen without him knowing.