😠

Sophie got out all of her throwing stars, daggers, melders, everything! She was putting the last dagger into her sleeve pocket and she heard Keefe say "Sophie?" She turned around. "Yeah?" Keefe looked at her. "What did they do this time?" Sophie punched the wall. "They took Grady and Edaline." She then pointed to the note. Keefe picked it up and read it. "I'm coming with you." Sophie couldn't hold it anymore any started sobbing into Keefe's chest. Keefe stroked her hair and whispered that it would be okay. Somehow they ended up at the Vacker's house and Sophie and Keefe's hug became a Sophie, Keefe, Fitz, Biana, Della, Alden, Dex, Rex, Lex, Bex, Julean, Kessler, Tam, and Linh hug. Finally they all squeezed out. "Thank you guys." Sophie said. Julean went to inform the black swan in tears with Dex, The triplets, and Kessler following. Alden and Della left to in form the council that Grady and Edaline were missing. Sophie looked at her friends. Sandor was still at his forced vacation at gildingham and ro was occupied with ogre princess duties. "Don't panic but, I think that tonight only me and Keefe should go." There was a lot of panicking about "I'm a vanisher!" "I'm a telepath!" "I'm a hydrokinetic!"  "I'm a shade!" "Well I'm still the best empath so it should only be me and foster." In the end Sophie agreed that tam should come along because of his shadows. "They could be weapons and camouflage."  That caused a lot more fighting and yelling.