Chapter Eleven

Jonah's pov
I'm currently at work in Target. Tonight is the concert! I finish work at 4.30pm, so I can head home, shower, get food at a drive-thru and head to the concert. People with backstage passes get to go in at 6.00pm. Me and Zach agreed to meet at the carpark by the arena. It's 3.30pm. Ugh, still so long. An hour more waiting. Kill me now. Actually, no. Because then, I can't see see and meet Corbyn. Oh well. I continue scanning and helping customers. It's not too bad, it's not exactly fun though. Once the clock hits 4.30pm, I'm out of work in the blink of an eye. I jump into my car and speed of home. Not too fast, of course. I hopped in the shower and quickly wash my body and hair. I then get out, dry myself off, get changed and brush my hair. I spray some expensive cologne and then grab my phone, keys and wallet. I then sldrive off to McDonald's and order in the drive-thru. I wait for my meal, pay and then drive ti the arena, while eating my burger, fries and my mcflurry. I arrived at the arena with 10 minutes to spare. I saw Zach on his phone and leaning against his car. I parked next to him and he looked up. He smiled as he saw me. I climbed out and smiled at him. "Lets go!" I yell happily and we run over to the backstage line is. There is literally only three other people in the line. We wait patiently. At exactly 6.00pm, the person running the backstage part let us in. We wait in a line again, but this time we wait inside. I could hear his angel-like voice from the other side of the background he has up. There were three girls in front of us and a boy and two other girls, who have just joined the line. I'm so excited. "When we go in,get him know that you're Jonah ok?" Za h asks smiling and I nod also smiling. Each person gets 5 minutes with Corbyn. You can hug him, take pics talk to him and just hang out with him. We waited for like 15 minutes and then it was finally Zach's turn to go in. I literally watched my watch as time ticked. I was just so eager and excited. As soon as 5 minutes was up, it was my turn! I walked over to Corbyn, a huge smile on my face and tears in my eyes....

Cliffhanger! Kinda. You're welcome. Until the next chapter, KaiKai is out!