Chapter Thirteen

Jonah's pov
Even though I'm backstage, I still jam out to his music. He's got a voice of an Angel. I just love him so much. Seems like he loves me too. I'm not complaining, of course. Once the concert was over, it was 10.00pm. The lights come on and everyone starts to leave. I stand up front the stall I'm sitting on, but Corbyn stops me. He walks up to me, a smile spread on his gorgeous face. "I just wanted to let you know that I love you. I fell in love with you as soon as I saw you." He says holding my hands in his. He kisses my cheek and walks away. I gasp,shocked of what he just did. I turn around to see him walking away. He is so beautiful. I smile and leave the arena. I go over to the car park and climb into my car, driving off home. I listen to his music as I drive. Once i got home, it was like 10.45pm, or something. I got put, headed inside, got changed for bed, brushed my teeth and went to sleep. That was the best night of my life.

The next day

Jonah's pov
I wake up at like 8.00am and sit up, stretching and rubbing my eyes. I grab my phone to see I have an Instagram DM. I open it and see it's from Corbyn! My heart skips a beat. There's no way he just DM'ed me, right? Surely he would've just forgotten me. I don't think he actually loved me and cared about me. I read what he sent me.

Corbynbesson
Did you enjoy last
night, sweetheart? I
definitely did, because
I got to see you.

Corbynbesson
I love you so much!

Jonahmarais
Wait, what? I thought
you would've just
forgotten me. I love
you too, I guess.

Corbynbesson
I'd never forget you.
Seen

Well, that was unexpected. He actually truly dies love me! I can't explain how happy I am right now. I get up, ha e s wee and head downstairs to make breakfast. I just have some coco pops, because it's quick and easy. I sit at the kitchen table and start to eat, watching some YouTube videos. Once I finished eating, I put my bowl in the dishwasher and turn it on, since there's other thing in there that need to be washed. I head into the living room and watch some TV, cause that's literally all I do now, unless I'm working. Luckily, I have the day off. I can just relax. All I can think about though is Corbyn. It's not a bad thing, of course. I just can't get him off my mind. You know, what he did last night and the DM this morning. I don't know how to react to any of this. It's just all happening so fast. It's crazy!

That was a terrible ending! Until the next chapter, KaiKai is out!