Chapter Twelve

I walked over to Corbyn, a huge smile on my face and tears in my eyes....

Jonah's pov
Oh my gosh. A few tears fell from my eyes as I stood in front of him. "C-C-Corbyn." I stutter. I was just so nervous and shocked. "Hiya. What's your name?" He asks smiling. "Jonah." I reply wiping my tears away. "Ohhhh, I think I know you. Did you get sent a backstage pass by any time?" He asks smirking and I nod, a huge smile on my face. I then hug him tightly, so happy I can finally meet him and hug him. He is actually kinda cute. Ok, fine. I'm gay! There happy? What? Ok, moving on. "I'm so happy to meet you." I say smiling still.  "Picture time." Someone says. I hand him my phone and he takes the picture on my phone. He takes about three, because why not? He hands my phone back. "I love you so much." I say not thinking. "Awww, I love you too." He says and we hug again. My heart skipped a beat when he said that, but then I realized, he probably says that to all his fans. No need to feel special, Marais. "Ok, next." Someone says. "Bye." I say smiling and leaving. "Bye." He says smiling too. "How was it?" Zach asks smirking. "It was amazing. I told him I love him and he said it back." I say smiling and Zach's smirk turns into a genuine smile. "That's great." He says and we head over to audience. If you get backstage passes, you get to go straight to your seat. Me and Zach both got front row tickets and we were next to each other. About an hour and a half later, the arena was filled with excited fans. I'm so excited to just scream and sing my heart out. Suddenly, Corbyn comes running out and all of a sudden, the arena was filled with screaming and crying. I started screaming too, tears falling down my face. Zach laughed at me and Corbyn started with 'The only one.' We all sang along. (A/N: Ok, the songs Corbyn gas covered are gonna be his original sings for this.) Next he did 'Let me love you.' He sounds so good in real life! All of a sudden, when he said: 'let me love you', he looked at me! I started actually sobbing. He blew me a kiss and everyone screamed and gasped. He held his hand out and helped me onto stage. He wrapped his arm around my waist and continued to sing. I just stood there, a big smile on my face. "How is everyone?" Corbyn asks once the music stopped. Everyone screamed in response, making Corbyn smile. "This is Jonah, my friend Zach told me about him and how he wanted to meet him, so I sent him a backstage pass. He meet me and I.... well.... I fell in love." He says and I gasp, my eyes widening. He kisses my cheek and I start crying. Everyone started screaming and cheering. He pulls me in for a hug, I hug him back tightly. "You head backstage, sweetheart." He says and I do so. Oh my god! What just happened? Did my celebrity crush just say and do that. He's definitely in love with me. No doubt about it. My life is by far the best life ever!

Awwwww! Cute! Until the next chapter, KaiKai is out!