New Day at a New School

Tori's POV:
I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off,it was only 6:30 "I don't need to be at school till,8:00" I thought. I was just about to go back to bed when my sister Trina opened my door and quietly whispered "Tori are you awake yet?" I replied with a small groan pretending to be asleep. I heard her footsteps leading towards the door "huh that's weird Trina is never that nice maybe she finally decided to turn over a new leaf." Just as I finished that thought I hear her walking into my room I was half asleep so I thought I was dreaming. Then I hear her scream into a megaphone resting on the pillow "WELL THEN WAKE UPPP!!" I jumped up screaming "TRINA WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" "Well I had to wake you up to show you how stunning I am and also to remind you of how lucky you are to have an amazingly talented sister," Trina said in that annoying stupid voice god I could hit her.
     We finally got to school thank god because If I had to sit in that car with my sister's "singing " for any longer I was going to yeet myself out of the car. We got into the school I felt so uneasy in a new place, even though I have been in the school for conferences with my parents about how Trina is doing. I was snapped out of my thoughts when a cute guy asked me if I was new. I replied with "yeah this is my first day today and I don't know anyone except my sister." The boy replied with "oh who's your sister?" "Trina Vega unfortunately" I said. " oh I am so sorry for you, since you are her sister do you know how she got into this school,? By the way my name is Beck" he responded. "Hi nice to meet you my name is Tori Vega and I have no clue how she got in either." Beck and I talked for a while talking about the school. I was standing there when al of a sudden I felt a shove thinking it was my sister Trina I turned around. It was not my sister Trina instead it was a girl about my height  with jet black hair with a blue streak in her hair an eyebrow piercing, she was wearing a black long slevied crop top with a red plaid skirt with fishnets and black boots. She didn't look happy in fact it looked like she was about to obliterate me with her eyes. " so YOU think that YOU can just waltz in here with your smile and perfume that smells like roses and take MY BOYFRIEND AND GET AWAY WITH IT well you can't you are new here so I will let you off the hook but if I see you near him again you will regret it."