•.2|| Mr. Dragon

"Grandma? Will you tell me the story of the dragon again?"

"Hm..? Oh, I'm not sure, Y/n dear.. your mother and father will be upset if they knew."

"Pleeeeease? I won't tell if you won't tell!"

The grandmother paused, looking at the young girl in front of her. Her grand-daughter had beautiful, H/L, H/C hair, and doe E/C eyes. The young child looked at her in anticipation, and the grandmother simply sighed and smiled gently.

"Very well. Sit down." The grandmother nods. "Chop, chop." The grandmother claps her hands, motioning for the child to sit in front of her.

The child's eyes lit up with joy, and she nodded eagerly. She sat down on the floor in front of the old woman, and she straightened up. "Okay! I'm ready!"

The grandmother nodded and patted down her silky dress, smiling softly. She opened her mouth to tell the story of the mythical dragon her grand-daughter became obsessed with.

"Once upon a time, there was a land. This land was filled with different races, animals, grass, trees.. even dragons.

The dragons conquered most of the land, dominating both animals and humans combined. The races tried to fight back, but no matter what, the dragons always won.

The mythical beasts were ruthless and powerful, cold and mean. They destroyed almost everything in sight, killing thousands of races and animals.

That is, until a certain dragon came into this world..

"Yup! My FAVORITE dragon is the—"

"Y/n, please don't interrupt someone when they are telling a story. You also need to lower your volume, child." The grandmother placed a finger in her mouth, scolding the child in a soft tone.

"Oh. Sorry, hehe. You can keep going now."

The grandmother chuckles quietly, shaking her head.

"Anyways.. as I was saying.."

"This dragon believed that the races were harmless compared to the dragons. In fact, he wanted to make peace with them. He tried to make his family and fellow brethren see that, however..

They didn't listen. They continued to attack the races. They plotted a terrible, horrible plan to rid every race off the land. When the dragon heard of this plan, he did what he needed to do.

He warned the races. Each and everyone of them. He tried so, so hard, and yet..

They didn't believe him.

All the races banded together to attack the dragon. They through torches, pitch forks, even magic at the dragon! They hurt him terribly, and when he finally fled..

He was left with a terrible scar on his right eye.. and soon enough, he went into hiding, not caring about anything."

"No! Why would they do that?! He was just trying to help—"

"Shhhh, Y/n."

"S-Sorry.."

The grandmother shakes her head, leaning over to pat her grand-daughter's head. The small child had tears in her eyes, wearing a sad expression.

"Oh, Y/n.. how many times have I told you this story? It's.. the 10th time already?" The grandmother teases.

"I-I know! I just feel really bad for Mr. Dragon!" She retorts.