Chapter 4

(y/n) PoV:

It was past 1 pm and I really wanted to go home, I didn't drink anything today because I wasn't in the mood to drink.
Nevertheless we had fun tonight especially the Lisa and Rose.
But for me it was time to go...

"okay girls I dunno what cha doin but I am going home now" I said they all looked at me.

"okay I think we will stay a little longer" said CL "stay save and take care" Rose said and Lisa just waved at me.

"ofc I will see you girls soon" I said as I walked out of the club.

It was really dark but else did I ecspect at 1 am. I was walking while listening to music that was so loud I wouldn't  hear what is happening around me.

I walked past an alleyway and thought that if I go in there my way back home would be much shorter so just went in there without even looking if there was something.

After walking some meters I heard someone shout "where is my money Mr. Kim" "I-i-dont h-have I-it"

I looked around a corner and saw 8 figures one of them was on his knees I guess that is Mr. Kim and theres  an other one who is holding a gun to Mr. Kim's head. The rest of the figures is just standing around the poor man who's on his knees.

The thing is that they are directly on my way so either I go back or I just pass by them without them noticing.

"pls g-give me a s-second chance I will give you your m-money next week" Mr. Kim said, "I already gave you a second chance the last time don't you remember" the one with the gun said.

I couldn't see their faces because they were all wearing face masks, but they all looked just a bit older than I am or the same age. "Well that is not important now, I somehow have to pass them without them noticiting (y/n) think you had such a hard training for nothing or what?" I thought and to be honest I didn't want to get in trouble today so I just choose the stupidest thought I could think of.

They were all facing one wall with their backs so yeah.. Me wearing all black like the wall is is trying just to walk as close to the wall so they won't notice me.

It all worked good until...

"I've had enough of this" said the one with the gun and shot Mr. Kim in his head, not that I never saw someone die or something  but just the sound of the shot startled me and I tripped on a empty energy drink can that was just happening to lay next to my foot and all the men turned around.

"F*ck" I whispered and ran as fast as I could but the lazy patato I am I didn't train for a long time so one of the men or should I say boys  tackled me to the ground holding my Handy behind my back.

"worst day in my life" I just said I don't have anything to loose so why should I stay quiet.

"who sent you? " asked the guy that shot Mr. Kim earlier

"Your mommy she said you shouldn't be out so late" I calmly said with no expression on my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: so thirst meeting with monsta x even if (y/n) doesn't know who they are yet
Let me know what you think about it--->